Mar 05, 2017
May 29, 2017
Jun 03, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
BUAT 2017 - Application Steps
BUAT Application News
How to Apply for Banasthali University Aptitude Test for MBA?
There are three options to apply:
1. Obtain prospectus and application form by sending a DD or IPO of Rs.800 in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali/Jaipur at the following address. Also mention the course for which you want to apply, your name at the back side of the draft. The address is as follows:
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
2. You can buy the prospectus and form by making a payment of Rs. 800 in cash and in person from the following address:
Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith
Phone: 01438-228384, 228990, 305655
Mobile: +91-93528 79833, 93528 79855, 93528 79844
3. Another option is to apply online through the official website of the university ie. http://www.banasthali.org. However, please note that those candidates willing to apply for B.Ed./M.Ed. programmes are not eligible to apply online.
The candidate needs to mention the details of the Demand Draft or the DD No. in the application, only after which the candidature will be processed further as and when payment is received. The DD should be of Rs. 800 or Rs. 1700 (in case of late fee).
Candidates must fill separate forms for each programme. However, for B.Tech. courses in the field of EC/ CSE/ EI/ IT/ EE/ BT/ MT/ CE), the aspirant has to fill one form only. For B.Pharm., a separate application form must be filled.
Toll Free number for any assistance: 1800-200-5855
How to Apply for BUAT 2017
- For obtaining prospectus and application form, send a DD/IPO for Rs.800/- in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to :
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
along with a request for application form clearly mentioning the course you wish to apply for, with your name at the reverse of the Bank Draft also.
- Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800/- in cash from :
Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith
Phone: 01438-228384, 305655, 228990
Mobile: +91-93528 79833, 93528 79844, 93528 79855
- Online Submission of application is also possible at the University's website: http://www.banasthali.org .
- One must fill the form giving the DD No. for application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1,700/- with late fee after April 30, 2017 upto May 15, 2017). Only on receiving the draft, the application will be further processed.
- Separate form is to be filled for each programme.
Eligibility for BUAT 2017
- A Bachelor degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
BUAT 2017 Important Instructions
- Academic activity of the students will be strictly guided by the Academic rules and decisions taken by Academic Bodies from time to time.
- Admission to Banasthali shall be open to women only.
- Admission of married students shall not be possible in any other courses except to the postgraduate courses. In post-graduate courses too, on very special circumstances only, the married students will be provided admission. After being admitted to a courses, if a student gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, her admission shall be canceled from the Vidyapith.
- Admission will be open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
- Every student seeking admission to Banasthali shall submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite fee by the prescribed date.
- Under extra ordinary circumstances the Vice Chancellor, with the approval of the President can relax any condition except the minimum eligibility, but all such cases will have to be placed before the Executive Council for concurrence.
- Note- A limited number of seats are available for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates. Admissions against these seats are based directly upon the merit and the applicants do not have to appear in the Aptitude Test. The minimum eligibility for Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored candidates is 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The following documents are required for admission against Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI sponsored seats :
- Original Certificate/Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Attested photo copies of the passport and Visa of the applicant/guardian.
- Foreign Bank Account Number or NRI Account Number of the applicant/guardian.
- Declaration regarding Non-Resident Indian status of the applicant /guardian.
- Once student is admitted in a programme as a Foreign National & NRI/NRI sponsore student then she will remain in this category for the full duration of the programme. University decision regarding a Foreign National & NRI/NRI sponsored admission will be final and will have to be adhered to by the applicant.
- Re-admission : If a student is separated from Banasthali University or Shri Shantabai Shiksha Kutir and in the event the University decides to readmit her, admission fee of Rs. 5000/- shall be payable. The admission of a student shall be automatically cancelled due to unauthorized absence of three days or more.
BUAT Application FAQ
1) How does one apply?
- The admission forms are normally available in the month of February onwards.
- The admission advertisements appear in the National and Regional Newspapers where all the details are given.
- You could get the form by sending Rs. 800/- by demand draft to The Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith or paying cash Rs. 800/- in person and send the duely filled form by the Last Date given in the Admission Notice.
- For details please see the ADMISSION link of the website.
2) On whose name the payments are to be made?
The payments are not accepted by cheque. The draft can be drawn on any bank in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali Vidyapith.
3) Is Banasthali only for women?
Banasthali University is only for women providing education from Nursery to Ph. D. level.
4) Who conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA is conducted by the Banasthali University.
5) In Which Month Conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA Exam?
Generally this Exam conducts in the last week of May/first week of June every year.
6) Is there any special arrangement for Persons with Disability in Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
Yes. Need based assistance shall be provided to the PWD candidates.
7) What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination center to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care of as each and every second will be recorded by the server.
8) In case of problem in computer etc will there be somebody to assist in Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA?
Yes, technically qualified people will be available at the centre.
9) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the last week of may (onwards). You will have to log onto the Banasthali University website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from official website
10) What details should I retain after completion of successful submission of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For MBA exam form ?
The candidate must have: Hard copy of the filled-in form. Fee receipt detail Auto generated ID and Password.
11) What is the medium of instruction?
Medium of instruction in school education is mainly Hindi. In Higher Education both English and Hindi are used as medium of instruction.
List of BUAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|