Apr 03, 2016
Apr 23, 2016
May 19, 2016
BCAT - MBA 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for BCAT - MBA 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling of application form for the BCAT MBA.
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site http://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/
Eligibility for BCAT - MBA 2016
Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
Marks- Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
BCAT - MBA 2016 Important Instructions
The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions. The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate. The candidate, seeking the benefit for reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of atleast one expert / specialist from the speciality of orthopaedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation. The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall
(i) Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
(ii) Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability. In case, there are not enough number of Candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
BCAT - MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per government rules.
List of BCAT - MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Both Online and Pen & Paper|