Bharati Vidyapeeth University LLB Entrance Exam (BVU LLB - 2016)
May 22, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 18, 2016
BVU LLB 2016 - Application Steps
BVU LLB 2016 Important Instructions
1.It is mandatory that the applicant has an adequate knowledge of English.
2.Please check the minimum entry requirements for the intended degree and submit your application only if those requirements are fulfilled. Courses and eligibility.
3.Complete all relevant sections of the application form and please write ‘Not Applicable’ in front of the sections which do not apply to you. Please do not leave any blank columns.
4.Make sure you have all supporting documents ready for your application. Your application cannot be processed unless all sections of the application form are filled in and all supporting documents are provided to the University.
BVU LLB Application FAQ
1) Who organizes BVP CET?
BVP CET is an all India level entrance exam organized by Bharti Vidyapeeth University located at Pune.
2) Where are the campuses of Bharti Vidyapeeth University located?
The campuses of Bharti Vidyapeeth University are located at Pune, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Solapur, Sangli , Karad and one at Dubai.
3) I want to apply for LLB course in BVU but I have some queries while registration, what should I do?
Please read our ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website.
4) I am unable to upload photo and signature at the time of registration?
Some times it gives problem with internet explorer so you can use other browsers like Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome it will work.
5) I got registration form, what should I do of it?
If your are applying for LLB Courses , send registration form’s print with your documents mention in information brochure on the address mention on contact us page. It is compulsory to attach EBS Payment Success Slip received on registered email id along with documents.
6) What is the procedure to obtain the application form of BVP CET (LLB)?
- Online application form may be obtained at the official website .
- In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
7) At the time of registration I have not done payment Now how to make the payment? Do I need to fill form again?
- Visit official website do login with your registered
- email Id and Password. There is a menu Online Payment you can do payment with the help of form number. you need not fill the form again. Online Payment procedure after successful registration .
- Visit website
- Login with your username & password.
- Select online payment Menu.
- Enter your application number (Form Number) and Register Mobile number.
- Check Your Details Name.
- Enter Payment Details.
- Click on Submit.
8) I got registration form, but photo and signature is missing?
You can upload photo and signature once again. Visit to official website complete login with your registered email Id and Password. There is a menu Image Upload through that you can upload your photo and sign with the help of your form no and registered mobile number.
9) I want detailed information of particular course like fees, no. of seats available etc. What should I do?
Visit official website there is one menu ‘Information Brochure’ Click on it. Select Course Category and click Ok and Download Brochure of you selected course.
10) I want to know about exam schedule?
Visit official website there is a menu ‘CET Exam Schedule’ Click on it.
11) I have complete online registration, what is next step now?
No need to do anything just wait for admit card. Please confirm your Payment Status "SUCCESS" ,You will not get admit card unless your payment status is "SUCCESS".
12) I have made an error in filling my first name / fathers / last name /choice of centre/registered email/Mobile number. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending an email regarding this to our email address email@example.com .
13) Do I require any documents to get registered online?
No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth- date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and academic marks details etc.
14) How do I change the exam centre after filling the form. (Before Admit Card)?
If a candidate has obtain different examination centre which may be far from their residence. A candidate should send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the form no and desire exam centre.
15) Is Change in Exam. Centre after Admit Card received is possible?
A candidate should send an E-mail to email@example.com mentioning the form no and desired exam centre.
16) How do I get the Admit Card.?
After Successful Payment, you will get admit card to your login account or we will send an email to registered email id.
List of BVU LLB 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jodhpur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Navi Mumbai||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place