Jan 29, 2016
May 15, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016
1. The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name www.bhuonline.in. Its link is also available on the BHU website (www.bhu.ac.in).
2. The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee:
(a) SC/ST- Rs. 250 /-
(b) Others - Rs. 500/-
3. Mode of Payment of Application Processing/Test Fee
(a) Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
b) Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day):
Eligibility for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under at least (10+2+3) pattern OR equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Marks- At least Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks OR equivalent in any discipline.
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016 Important Instructions
Candidates appearing in the Final Year of the Qualifying Examination may also apply and appear in the Test. However, the candidate will be required to produce the original mark sheet of the qualifying examination at the time of counseling for getting admission. Further, the candidates who are called for counseling for provisional admission in a course, but they are not able to produce the mark sheet of the qualifying examination(s) with minimum eligibility requirements at the time of counselling may also be allowed to take conditional admission. However, the conditional admission will be on the condition that
(a) such candidates give an undertaking that they will produce the original mark sheet of the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility requirement latest by 31 st October, 2016.
(b) It is evident from the mark sheet(s) of the previous examination(s) relating to the course of qualifying degree that the candidate has secured at least stipulated minimum percentage of aggregate mark (for example 50%) in the previous examination(s) (except final year examination/final year semester examination(s) of the qualifying degree (This will not be necessary for SC/ST candidates). If they fail to produce the requisite mark sheet by 31 st October, 2016 their admission will be treated as cancelled and they will not claim for refund of fee paid for conditional admission.
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016 Relaxation Policy
(i) Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes:
Seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste (15%) and Scheduled Tribe (7.5%) candidates in each Course. Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidate has passed the Qualifying Examination and appeared in the Entrance Test. However, the SC/ST candidates seeking admission to LL.B Course must have scored at least 40% marks in the aggregate considering all the subjects in the three years of the Qualifying Examination as per recommendations of Bar Council of India. Every SC/ST candidate shall have to submit a self attested copy of the Certificate mentioning that the candidate belongs to SC/ST community. Such certificates shall be subject to verification from the concerned District Magistrate. The following are empowered to issue the certificate:
(a) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/ D://www.bhu.ac.in/eputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ City Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner.
(b) Chief Presidency Magistrate/Addl. Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
(c) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
(d) Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
(e) Administrator/Secretary to the Administrator/ Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands).
Candidates must note that Certificate from any other person/authority shall not be accepted in any case. If the candidate happens to belong to SC or ST, his/her caste/tribe must be listed in the appropriate Govt. of India schedule. The Caste Certificate should clearly state: (a) Name of his/her caste/tribe (b) whether he/she belongs to SC or ST (c) District and the State or Union Territory of his/her usual place of residence and (d) the appropriate Govt. of India schedule under which his/her caste/tribe is approved by it as SC or ST. However, if an SC/ST candidate seeks admission under some other category (for example: PC/Employee Ward etc.) the candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility requirement for that category.
(ii) Other Backward Classes (OBCs):
27% Reservation to candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in different courses. The authorities to issue the OBC certificate are the same as in case of SC/ST provided in section 6 (i) above. The caste in the Page 21UET Information Bulletin 2015 OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of Central Govt. Further the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer. However, if an OBC candidate seeks admission under some other category (for example: PC/Employee Ward etc.) the candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility requirement for that category.
(iii) Physically Challenged:
3% seats shall be reserved for Physically Challenged Candidates: Visually Impaired (1%) + Hearing Impaired (1%) + Orthopaedically Handicapped (1%) (on horizontal reservation basis). Such candidates will have to submit a self attested copy of Disability Certificate issued by the District CMO with the Application Form. The candidates called for Counseling for possible provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final. The Entrance Test for Blind candidates will be held at Varanasi Centre only.
‘Writer’ for Blind Candidates:
‘Writer’ will be provided by the University to each blind candidate. The qualifications of ‘writers’ shall be decided by the University. Such a candidate is required to apply for ‘writer’ to the Controller of Examinations on the prescribed application form for the purpose at least 15 days prior to the date of the Entrance Test. For this purpose, the candidate has to collect the form from the Office of the Controller of Examinations, and submit the same affixing a passport size photograph similar to that affixed on the application form. Such candidate will have to appear before the Head, Department of Ophthalmology for clinical examination and his opinion/recommendation will be considered before providing ‘writer’. All the blind candidates will be accommodated at one Centre at Varanasi only.
Note: Wherever the number of seats is small, the University will have the right to combine some of the groups to calculate the number of seats for reserved categories.
Consideration of Reserved Category Meritorious Candidates as General Candidates: In a course, if the merit of a reserved category candidate is more than or equal to the merit of the last admitted general candidate in that course, the reserved category candidate will be treated as general candidate in that course. Provided further that if a meritorious reserved category candidate is admitted by relaxing the general qualifying standards (minimum eligibility requirement and/or age) or is admitted to a higher preferred course (allotment of Hon ours subject, Subject comBHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (id:806)bination, Specialization, if any) which he/she would not have got by remaining under the general category, then his/her admission shall be adjusted against the concerned reserved category quota and the consequential vacancy created in the general category shall be filled up by a general category candidate in order of merit.
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Application FAQ
1) Who conducts BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations?
The Banaras Hindu University conducts Postgraduate Entrance Tests, called “BHU PET".
2) How to apply for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations ?
- The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name bhuonline.in.
- Its link is also available on the BHU website.
- The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session has been made ONLINE.
- Accordingly, candidates may note that PET Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form ONLINE as per procedure provided on the Portal.
3) Is BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations is a National level entrance test ?
Yes, BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations is a national level entrance exam.
4) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of MAY. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on Last week of May.
5) Which modes the payment can be done?
There are one modes of payment for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations:-
6) What is Process of Online payment for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
7) What is Process of off line payment for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank After filling up the application form and its submission, the Challan can be printed from the portal.
- The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate and the bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited.
- The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank and the bank will retain one fold of the Challan and remaining two folds of the Challan mentioning the necessary Test Fee payment details will be given to the candidate.
- The candidate is required to retain one part of the challan for his record and the other will be required to be submitted alongwith the printout of the online filled up application.
- In this mode, it will take 24 hours to update the Entrance Test Portal regarding confirmation of successful payment of Test Fee made by the candidate.
- Therefore, a candidate who has exercised this option for payment of Application Processing Fee/ Test Fee shall be able to take a printout of the ONLINE filled up application form only after 24 hours from the time he/she has paid Fee in any branch of HDFC.
8) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. you are not allowed.
9) What is Application Fee for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST : 250
10) When and how will I get the admit card (hall ticket) for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
Candidates Can Download The Admit Card From The BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Entrance Test Portal Around One Week Prior To Date Of Conduct Of Test Providing The Unique Registration Id Allotted To Them At The Time Of Online Submission Of Application Form.
11) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at 8 cities. The list of BHU-PET test centres can be obtained by official website.
12) When will I get my Admit Card?
- The Admit Card will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form around 4-7 May . SMS alert regarding issue of Admit Card on the mobile phone registered by the candidate will also be sent. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form. Alternatively,Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (bhuonline.in) on or after 07th May by providing the unique code allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till a week before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Phone No. 0542-2368418.
- Paste passport size photograph (same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card and self-attest it.
13) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. you are not allowed.
14) What are the contact no. and email id for any query?
The Helpline no is Internal Extension : 7052, 7051-34 and email id is email@example.com.
15) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
List of BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Gujarat||Vadodara||Pen & Paper|
|Nagaland||Dimapur||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Mirzapur||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Kochi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gorakhpur||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|