Jan 29, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) 2016 Important Instructions
BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) Application FAQ
1) What is UET?
UET means ‘Undergraduate Entrance Test’. You can appear in UET after 10+2 or equivalent passed with 50% marks. * But Some UET courses like B.ed and B.A LLB needs Graduation with 50% marks. for more eligibility criteria please read BHU UET Bulletin.
2) How Can i take admission in BHU?
You can take admission through an entrance test that is called UET/PET/RET/SET.
3) How can i apply for these tests?
Application procedure starts in February-March of every year. All application procedure is online now. so you have to fill up a online application form at official website to appear in these tests after availability of application form.
4) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BHU UET ?
After registering for BHU UET , the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university .
5) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
- You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage you should login using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
- Now in the next step you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
6) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
7) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
8) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
9) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
10) I have successfully submitted the application and remitted the application fee. But I cannot download my Registration Confirmation Page.
Registration Confirmation Page will be available for download in your home page immediately after your application is approved. Please check your application status.
11) Shall I send the confirmation page to the University?
No. You need not send any document to the University unless otherwise specifically mentioned in your application status page.
List of BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Pen & Paper|
|Telangana||Adilabad||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|