Feb 01, 2016
Mar 21, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
BCECE 2016 Important Instructions
BCECE 2016 Relaxation Policy
BCECE Application FAQ
1) What is BCECE?
BCECE will be conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) for admission of candidates to B.Tech Programmes across the engineering colleges of Bihar. To conduct entrance exams for admission to first year of B.Tech courses, Government of Bihar constituted the board under BCECE act, 1995. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is conducted every year by the BCECE board.
2) When is the BCECE held?
The exam is held mostly during the month of April.
3) How can I get the application form?
The application form will be available through online mode only.
4) It is necessary to send the printed application form?
Yes, it is necessary.
5) When can I register for BCECE exam?
First week of February to last week of February.
6) I have made mistakes in the application form, can I correct it?
Yes, corrections can be made.
7) I have forgotten my password, how to retrieve it?
Go through the “Forgot Password” link in the login window.
8) Which modes are available for fee payment?
Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking or through bank Challan.
9) Should I send my application form to the exam committee?
Yes, you need to send the hard copy of your Application Form, Enclosures and Paid Challan by Registered Post/ Speed Post to exam council on the address mention below:
- Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College, Patna - 800014
10) Is there any provision to withdraw my application form after submission?
No, there is no such provision to cancel or withdraw application form. Also, the request for fee refund will not be entertained in any circumstances.
11) Is there any special requirements of envelope?
Yes, you need to send your application form in a yellow envelope with of 17 cm x 30 cm by Registered Post / Speed Post.
12) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in Second week of May (onwards). You will have to log onto the BCECE website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website .
13) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
14) I had already registered for BCECE. Why should I apply again for admissions?
It is necessary to apply for admissions separately with the marks obtained in 12th exam and also giving your preferences to different degree programmes, along with the requisite application fee.
15) Where is the BCECE exam held?
The BCECE exam is held in various major cities of India.
16) My subjects in Class 12th are Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Am I entitled to appear for BCECE?
Yes, with these subjects you can appear for BCECE however you can solely apply for B. Pharm (Hons.) course as well as b.tech course at the institute.
List of BCECE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|