Mar 01, 2017
Jul 09, 2017
Jul 10, 2017
BIT Mesra - BHMCT 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for BIT Mesra - BHMCT 2017
- List of enclosures to be submitted along with the completed application form
- One recent colour photograph – [same as uploaded on the form] and attached by clip (write your Name and “BHMCT” on the back of the photo).
- Proof of application fee (Transaction receipt) paid through State Bank Collect.
- Photocopies of following documents and certificates (write your Name, telephone/mobile number and ‘BHMCT applying for’, on the back of each of these papers):
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special category [Person with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant] must provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
Incomplete applications or applications received without all required enclosures are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Eligibility for BIT Mesra - BHMCT 2017
BIT Mesra - BHMCT 2017 Important Instructions
- All candidates in their own interest should keep photocopies of their completed forms for their own reference.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
BIT Mesra - BHMCT 2017 Relaxation Policy
- For all programmes at the Institute which are supported by any of the respective State Governments, the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Government.
- For all other programmes the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST - 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (3%).
- Upto 1 seat may be allotted to the candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions.
- 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying examination (Class 12) from Jharkhand State. (The “State of Eligibility” of a candidate for the purpose will be determined on the basis of location of his/her School / College where s/he has passed the qualifying examination.
[In case sufficient numbers of suitable candidates from any group are not available, the Institute reserves the right to fill the seats from the other group].
BIT Mesra - BHMCT Application FAQ
1) Where is the University located?
BIT Mesra, Ranchi is located 16 kms from Ranchi railway station. Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second-home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times.
Established in 1955 by the visionary-industrialist Mr. B.M. Birla, it is today one of the most premier destinations for education in India.
2) What are the various courses offered by Birla Institute of Technology ?
In order to view the complete list of the courses being offered by Birla Institute of Technology at Mesra and its Off Campuses located in India.
3) What is the criteria of selection?
An Entrance Exam is conducted for eligible candidates. Selection is based on the performance of candidate in Entrance Examination.
4) Whether courses are being accredited ?
All courses are either accredited or applied for.
5) How do I apply
Candidates can fill up the online application form available at website of the Institute normally in March / April every year.
6) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
7) I have made a mistake while entering some data in my application form. How can I edit/ correct it?
The link for editing the application form will be made available on the website in the first week of March and then you can edit the required fields.
8) I have not registered for BIT Mesra. Can I apply for admissions?
Unfortunately No. The last date for registering for BIT Mesra was first week of March . Except for first rank students of central/state boards in India, those who have not appeared in BIT Mesra cannot be considered now.
9) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BIT Mesra?
After registering for BIT Mesra, the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university .
List of BIT Mesra - BHMCT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Both Online and Pen & Paper|