Jan 18, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 01, 2016
BSAUEEE 2016 Important Instructions
BSAUEEE Application FAQ
1) What is BSAUEEE?
It is an engineering Entrance exam conducted on all India bases for admission into B.Tech. degree programs at B.S. Abdur University, Chennai.
2) Who conducts BSAUEEE?
B.S. Abdur University, Chennai conducts BSAUEEE.
3) When is the BSAUEEE held?
The exam is held mostly during the month of April.
4) When are the application forms for BSAUEEE are issued?
The application forms for BSAUEEE are issued mostly in the month of January.
5) When is the last date of the submission of the application forms of BSAUEEE?
The last date of the submission of the application forms of BSAUEEE is mostly in the month of April.
6) Where is the BSAUEEE exam held?
The BSAUEEE exam is held in various major cities of India.
7) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BSAUEEE?
After registering for BSAUEEE, the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university .
8) What is the language in which the BSAUEEE paper may be attempted?
The BSAUEEE question paper and the instructions to be followed are only in English language.
9) What is the procedure to obtain BSAUEEE application form?
The application form may be obtained
- In person from the university admission office. The application fee of Rs. 600/- is to be paid in cash or DD, drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman University”, payable at Chennai.
- Online application: The candidate may also apply online to appear for BSAUEEE exam. For online application, the candidate can pay the application fee 0f RS 600/- through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit card or can also pay by sending a DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman University”, payable at Chennai. The application may be filled online on the official website of the University .
- To obtain application form by post, a written request has to be sent along with a DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman University”, payable at Chennai. The letter is to be sent to the Admissions Director. It should contain the personal details of the candidate and the program one aspires to get admission into. The postal address to obtain the application form is :-
B.S. Abdur Rahman University
Vandalur, Chennai-600 048.
Contact No.: 044-22751347/48/50/75
10) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at
Centres in Tamilnadu :-
Centres in other States/Union Territories:-
12. New Delhi
List of BSAUEEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|