Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (BMAT - 2016)
Apr 01, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 28, 2016
BMAT 2016 Important Instructions
BMAT Application FAQ
1) Who organizes B-UMAT?
B-UMAT is an all India level entrance exam organized by Bharti Vidyapeeth University located at Pune.
2) Where are the campuses of Bharti Vidyapeeth University located?
The campuses of Bharti Vidyapeeth University are located at Pune, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Solapur, Sangli, Karad and one in Dubai.
3) I want to apply for BBA course in BVU but I have some queries with registration, what should I do?
Please read the ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website.
4) I am unable to upload photo and signature at the time of registration. What to do now?
Sometimes, there is a problem with Internet Explorer, so you can use other browsers like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome: it will work.
5) I got registration form, what should I do of it?
If your are applying for BBA Courses , send registration form’s print with your documents mention in information brochure on the address mention on contact us page. It is compulsory to attach EBS Payment Success Slip received on registered email id along with documents.
6) What is the procedure to obtain the application form of B-UMAT (BBA)?
- Online application form may be obtained at the official website
- In case, you are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030
7) At the time of registration I have not done payment. Now how to make the payment? Do I need to fill form again?
- Visit official website do login with your registered email Id and Password
- There is a menu Online Payment you can do payment with the help of form number. you need not fill the form again
- Online Payment procedure after successful registration
- Visit website
- Login with your username & password
- Select online payment Menu
- Enter your application number (Form Number) and Register Mobile number
- Check Your Details Name
- Enter Payment Details
- Click on Submit
8) I got registration form, but photo and signature is missing?
You can upload photo and signature once again. Visit to official website, complete login with your registered email Id and Password. There is a menu Image Upload, through that you can upload your photo and sign with the help of your form no and registered mobile number.
9) I want detailed information of particular course like fees, no. of seats available etc. What should I do?
Visit official website there is one menu ‘Information Brochure’ Click on it. Select Course Category and click Ok and Download Brochure of your selected course.
10) I want to know about exam schedule.
Visit official website, there is a menu called ‘Exam Schedule’. Click on it.
11) I have complete online registration, what is the next step now?
No need to do anything just wait for admit card. Please confirm your Payment Status "SUCCESS" ,You will not get admit card unless your payment status is "SUCCESS".
12) I have made an error in filling my first name / father's name / last name /choice of centre/ registered email/ Mobile number. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending an email regarding this to the official email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
13) Do I require any documents to get registered online?
No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and academic marks details etc.
14) How do I change the exam centre after filling the form. (Before Admit Card)?
If a candidate has been alloted an examination centre which may be far from their residence, s/he should send an E-mail to email@example.com mentioning the form no and desired exam centre.
15) Is Change in Exam Centre after receiving Admit Card possible?
A candidate should send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the form no. and desired exam centre.
16) How do I get the Admit Card?
After Successful Payment, you will get the admit card mailed to your account. You may login and download it. Alternatively, an email will also be sent to registered email id.
List of BMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place