Oct 10, 2016
Jan 15, 2017
Jan 28, 2017
Feb 10, 2017
CMAT 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative CMAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jan 15, 2017|
|Test Date||Jan 28, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jan 28, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Jan 28, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Dec 25, 2016|
|Test End Date||Jan 29, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Feb 10, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Oct 10, 2016|
CMAT Application News
The Application Procedure for CMAT 2017 is as follows:
If applying online, you need to fill up the application form available on the official website of AICTE CMAT from October 10, 2016. As soon as you register and accept the declaration, you will receive a 6-digit password via Email/ SMS, which you can use at all times. Payment can be made through Credit card, Debit card as well as Net Banking.
After successful completion of payment, you will receive a confirmation via E-Mail and SMS and you can proceed with the formalities of the registration process. You can even download your CMAT 2017 Admit Card from here.
You can also make cash payment for CMAT 2017 exam at any SBI bank. Once done, you will need to collect your Challan visible on the screen, take 3 print outs, fill in the details and walk into any SBI Branch.
Note – Cash will be accepted one day after the issue of your Challan.
Cost of CMAT 2017 Form:
- The registration fee for General Candidates - Rs.1400
- The registration fee for SC/ST/PD Candidates – Rs. 700
CMAT 2017 Admit Card:
January 2017 is when you can start downloading your CMAT 2017 Admit Card. The card will include your name, picture, roll number and signature, along with the date and venue of CMAT exam. It will also carry the instructions to be followed during CMAT.
Note* - It is compulsory to carry a copy of your CMAT admit card to the exam center as an ID proof.
How to Apply for CMAT 2017
- You need to do Self Registration and enter a few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on the Submit button on this page.
- Once you submit this page, you cannot edit any data entered on this page.
- Submitting this page will generate a unique 6 digit password.
- This password will be shown on your screen and will be sent to you via Email and SMS. From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an Existing User and log in with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self-registration.
- Payment can be done via two modes: Online Payment & Cash Payment in SBI bank.
Mode i) ONLINE Payment:
- You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking
- Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
Mode ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank:
- You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation
E.g.If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 10th October, 2016, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 11th October, 2016 onwards. Similarly if you PRINT the CHALLAN copies on 10th October, 2016, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 11th November 2016 onwards
NOTE:The last date to pay CASH in bank is 11th December 2016 and from there onwards to complete registration is 13th December 2016. Submission of final application after payment will not be possible after 13th December, 2016.
- Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on View/ Modify button.
- The system will re-confirm to you for Submit. Once you confirm, your form will get finally Submitted and no change in the data is possible after this.
- You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the AICTE CMAT January exam onwards to download your exam Admit Card. For latest updates, please visit official website.
- Here you can click on Preview button to view your filled form. If you wish, you can print your filled form and keep a copy with you for reference.
List of CMAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Online|