Mar 06, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 14, 2016
May 29, 2016
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2016 Important Instructions
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) Application FAQ
1) What is the first step to apply for admission to Common Hotel Admission Test-E-Chat?
Download Application Form from www.iihm.ac.in or collect Prospectus & Application Form from IIHM Campuses on cash payment of Rs. 600/- or request by cheque /DD.
2) What is Admission Procedure ?
A pass in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects. Those appearing in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in E-CHAT followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview of the short listed candidates to be held at all major cities of the country.
3) I am unable to upload my documents. What should I do?
Please check if the documents you want to upload are in a PDF format. If not, please convert them to PDF files using a special conversion tool like CutePDF or PrimoPDF (also downloadable in Step 4 of the online application instructions).
4) I have forgotten my password that I had given during registration. What should I do?
You can retrieve your password using the ‘Oops! I forgot my password’ link provided on the login page. This password can be retrieved maximum twice.
5) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the IIHM, candidates are advised to take print outs of their Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
For offline: Submit the filled up application from(In Person or By Post) to the respective IIHM campus.
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
8) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
9) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id if one opts for online application?
YES. The email containing link to confirm your email-ID will only be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
10) Is programme fee refundable?
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of this university. However, in case where University denies admission, the programme fee will be refunded after deduction of registration fee through a/c payee cheque only.
List of E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|