Mar 01, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 29, 2016
CUSAT MBA 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for CUSAT MBA 2016
1. Create a login ID by logging to the web site www.cusat.nic.in
2. Click on the link “New Candidate Registration” and fill up the required details.
3. Candidates need to provide E-mail ID and mobile number which will be used by the university for future communication.
4. There are three options for payment of fee:
1.Chalan Mode: Use the downloaded Challan to make payment at Bank. (SBI or SBT only). Sign in the space provided in the chalan before making payment. The chalan form is in triplicate. One copy will be retained with the Bank. The other two copies may be retained by you. Make sure that the journal number and branch code are entered correctly by the bank in the appropriate space in the chalan form before leaving the bank
2.Net banking mode: Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account. On the left side, select "Third Party Transfer" and click “GO”. Choose "Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your chalan and then click "Submit" button. In the "Validation Date" box enter your date of birth as printed in the chalan. In the "Fee Reference No" box, enter your registration no as printed in the chalan. Then click "confirm" button to complete the transaction. Note down / take a print out of your transaction details for future reference.
3.Online (using debit/credit card only): Login to candidate home page and click the link 'Online Payment'.
5. Three working days after the payment of fees the candidates must make sure that the “application status” is “confirmed” and should take a print out of the “confirmation page”, which shall be signed by the candidate and parent and retained by the candidate. The same shall be kept in hand by the candidate for producing the same on demand during the time of Test/Interview/Group Discussion/Counselling/Admission.
Eligibility for CUSAT MBA 2016
Bachelor’s degree in any subject with 50% marks in aggregate.
Age- Should not have completed 20 years of age on July 1st of the year of admission; 22 years in the case of SC / ST and OBC candidates.
Marks- At least 50 % marks
Relaxation policy (if any)- NO
CUSAT MBA 2016 Important Instructions
a) The last date for applying shall not be extended for any programmer or programmer group for which a common entrance test is to be conducted by the University.
b) It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility
c) The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
d) Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
CUSAT MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per government rules.
List of CUSAT MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|