Jan 20, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
May 07, 2017
May 29, 2017
CUSAT MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative CUSAT MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 15, 2017|
|Test Date||May 07, 2017|
|Test Start Date||May 07, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||May 01, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Feb 15, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 29, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 20, 2017|
How to Apply for CUSAT MBA 2017
- Create a login ID from the official website.
- Click on the link “New Candidate Registration” and fill up the required details.
- Candidates need to provide E-mail ID and mobile number which will be used by the university for future communication.
- There are three options for payment of fee:
- Chalan Mode: Use the downloaded Challan to make payment at Bank. (SBI or SBT only). Sign in the space provided in the chalan before making payment. The chalan form is in triplicate. One copy will be retained with the Bank. The other two copies may be retained by you. Make sure that the journal number and branch code are entered correctly by the bank in the appropriate space in the chalan form before leaving the bank.
- Net banking mode: Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account. On the left side, select "Third Party Transfer" and click “GO”. Choose "Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your chalan and then click "Submit" button. In the "Validation Date" box enter your date of birth as printed in the chalan. In the "Fee Reference No" box, enter your registration no as printed in the chalan. Then click "confirm" button to complete the transaction. Note down / take a print out of your transaction details for future reference.
- Online (using debit/credit card only): Login to candidate home page and click the link 'Online Payment'.
Three working days after the payment of fees the candidates must make sure that the “application status” is “confirmed” and should take a print out of the “confirmation page”, which shall be signed by the candidate and parent and retained by the candidate. The same shall be kept in hand by the candidate for producing the same on demand during the time of Test/ Interview/ Group Discussion/ Counselling/ Admission.
CUSAT MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
1. State Merit Seats (SM):
Out of the total approved seats of Self-financing B Tech Programmes 50% are earmarked as State Merit Seats with lower rate of fees. Keralites, as defined in this prospectus, and who have selected Keralite status in the on-line application alone can opt for State Merit Seats.
2. All India Merit Seats (AIM):
Out of the total approved seats of Self-financing B Tech Programmes 40% seats are earmarked as All India Merit Seats with higher rate of fees. Both Keralite and Non-Keralite candidates can opt for AIM seats.
3. All India Quota (AIQ):
For the regular B Tech Programmes viz.B Tech in (Naval Architecture and Ship Building), B Tech (Instrumentation Technology) and B Tech (Polymer Science Engineering) and for all programmes other than B Tech Programmes 10% of the total approved seats are earmarked as All India quota. Both Keralites and Non-Keralites are eligible to be considered against AIQ. The remaining seats are reserved for candidates who are Keralites as defined in this prospectus and who have opted Keralite status during the on-line application process.
4. Non-Resident Indian Seats (NRI):
Out of the total approved seats of B Tech self-financing programmes, 10% seats are set apart as NRI seats with a different fee structure. Similarly 10% of the total seats of LLB and LLM programmes and all undergraduate and post graduate programmes that do not require AICTE approval are reserved for NRI candidates on supernumerary basis. NRI Status is not essential to apply for these seats. Those who intend to be considered to NRI seats should choose NRI as special reservation and in the case of B Tech Programmes, shall invariably opt for AIM seats at the time of option registration. Candidates who applied as NRI shall be considered to SM seats only if they opt for the same as one of their choices during option registration and if they are eligible for the same.
List of CUSAT MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|