Feb 08, 2017
Apr 30, 2017
May 29, 2017
CUSAT CAT - BBA/B.Com L.L.B (Hons.) 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative CUSAT CAT - BBA/B.Com L.L.B (Hons.) 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Apr 30, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Apr 30, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Apr 15, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Feb 15, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 29, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Feb 08, 2017|
How to Apply for CUSAT CAT - BBA/B.Com L.L.B (Hons.) 2017
- Candidates should apply on-line and make the fee payment on or before the last dates prescribed.
- On-line applications shall be submitted only through the official website.
- Steps for on-line application:
- Creating a login ID: Login to the official website.Click on the link “New Candidate Registration” and enter correctly the candidate's name, date of birth & age exactly as given in the qualifying certificate. Use a VALID E-mail ID and an active mobile phone number of the candidate or parent. Choose a User Name of your choice with at least 6 characters using alphabets and/or numbers only. Do write down the approved user name. Choose the correct options out of the 3 options given in the login creation page. Read the following guide lines for choosing the correct option:
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered E-mail ID and mobile number of the candidate. Candidate should login to the site for the first time using this password and change the password immediately.
CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE WITHOUT THE USER NAME AND PAS SWORD. HENCE CANDIDATES SHOULD WRITE DOWN AND SECURE THE SAME until THE END OF ADMISSION Login again using the user ID and Password and select the correct option from the 3 options listed on the left top corner and proceed to final submission following the instructions that appear on the screen.
- NOTE THAT THE E-MAIL ID & MOBILE NUMBER USED FOR LOGIN CREATION WILL BE KNOWN AS THE REGISTERED E-MAIL ID/MOBILE NUMBER AND ALL COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE SENT TO THE SAME ONLY.
- Payment of the fee is possible only two working days after the on-line submission of application.
- There are three options for payment of fee:
- Option 1: Download and print the challan form of SBI or SBT from the home page of the candidate and present the same to any SBI branch or SBT branch (do not use SBI challan at SBT counter and v ice-verse) and make the payment at the bank counter.
- Option 2: This option can be exercised through any bank account in SBT or SBI with internet banking facility.
- Take a printout of the challan of the bank (SBI or SBT a s the case may be) through which on-line payment is to be made.
- Log-in to the on-line banking page. Click the link “Third Party Transfer “and select the option “Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL)”. Enter the “Fee Type” as entered in the challan and submit. Enter y our date of birth as “Validation Date “and register number as “Fee Reference Number” both of which are printed in the challan form.
- Option 3: Log in to the home page of the Candidate. Click on the option “Online Payment” and proceed. In this mode, payment can be made either by using credit/debit card or through internet banking.
- There is no need of submitting any details of the fee payment on-line. BUT THREE WORKING DAYS AFTER THE PAYMENT OF FEES THE CANDIDATES MUST MAKE SURE THAT THE “APPLICATION STATUS” IS “CONFIRMED” AND SHOULD TAKE A PRINT OUT OF THE “CONFIRMATION PAGE”, which shall be signed by the candidate and parent and retained by the candidate. The same shall be kept in hand by the candidate for producing the same on demand during the time of Test/Interview/Group Discussion /Counseling/ Admission. The confirmation page is the proof of successful submission of application.
- If by any chance the confirmation is not received within 3 days from the date of payment, it should be brought to the notice of the IRAA Unit of CUSAT immediately.
- After the final on-line submission further modifications are NOT possible and all further procedures will be absolutely based on the inputs given by the candidate during on-line submission. Therefore the candidate alone will be responsible for loss of any chance or candidature by way of wrong entries.
- THEREFORE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO WRITE DOWN THE USER ID AND PAS SWORD OF THEIR E-MAIL AND US E ONLY THE MOBILE NUMBER IN THEIR CUSTODY AND KEEP THE SAME ACTIVE TILL THE END OF ADMISSION PROCEDURES.
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE
Guidelines for scanning and uploading photograph:
- For applying online, the candidates must have scanned/digital image of his/ her photograph. Before proceeding for online registration, you should save your recent passport size color photo image and your signature image in your computer. JPG formats only will be accepted. In the Photo/signature upload page click the browse button and choose the path of your photo/signature images in the computer. Then click the "Upload" button.
- Photograph should be in passport format. Front view of full face with both ears and shoulder portion of candidate is to be seen clearly in the photograph.
- The face of the candidate should be straight and at the centre.
- Photograph must be in colour with a light colour background, white is preferable.
- Photograph wearing caps and dark glasses/goggles will be rejected.
- Scanned image file should be in jpg (jpeg) format only.
- Dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(height) or 132 pixel(width) x 170 pixel(Height) only with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB.
- Size of the photo image file should be between 4 kb and 100 kb.
- Candidate’s name and date of photo taken should be printed at the bottom portion of the photograph with black letter and white background.
- Signature dimensions should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm or 132 pixel(width) x 57 pixel(Height) only with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB.
CUSAT CAT - BBA/B.Com L.L.B (Hons.) 2017 Relaxation Policy
State Merit Seats (SM):
Out of the total approved seats of Self-financing B Tech Programmes, 50% are earmarked as State Merit Seats with lower rate of fees. Keralites, as defined in this prospectus, and who have selected Keralite status in the on-line application alone can opt for State Merit Seats.
All India Merit Seats (AIM):
Out of the total approved seats of Self-financing, B Tech Programmes 40% seats are earmarked as All India Merit Seats with higher rate of fees. Both Keralite and Non-Keralite candidates can opt for AIM seats.
All India Quota (AIQ):
For the regular B Tech Programmes viz.B Tech in (Naval Architecture and Ship Building), B Tech (Instrumentation Technology) and B Tech (Polymer Science Engineering) and for all programs other than B Tech Programmes 10% of the total approved seats are earmarked as All India quota. Both Keralites and Non-Keralites are eligible to be considered against AIQ. The remaining seats are reserved for candidates who are Keralites as defined in this prospectus and who have opted Keralite status during the on-line application process.
Non-Resident Indian Seats (NRI):
Out of the total approved seats of B Tech self-financing programs, 10% seats are set apart as NRI seats with a different fee structure. Similarly, 10% of the total seats of LLB and LLM programs and all undergraduate and post graduate programs that do not require AICTE approval are reserved for NRI candidates on supernumerary basis. NRI Status is not essential to apply for these seats. Those who intend to be considered to NRI seats should choose NRI as special reservation and in the case of B Tech Programmes, shall invariably opt for AIM seats at the time of option registration. Candidates who applied as NRI shall be considered to SM seats only if they opt for the same as one of their choices during option registration and if they are eligible for the same.
List of CUSAT CAT - BBA/B.Com L.L.B (Hons.) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|