Jan 03, 2016
Jan 17, 2016
Jan 30, 2016
Feb 01, 2016
GIM Online Test- GOT 2016 - Application Steps
Eligibility for GIM Online Test- GOT 2016
Marks- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
GIM Online Test- GOT 2016 Important Instructions
- Candidates must reach the examination venue at least half an hour (30 minutes) before the start of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall half an hour (30 minutes) after the start of the examination, i.e. 10.00 am.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after one hour from the start of the examination, i.e. 10.30 am.
- Use of log tables and calculators in the examination hall are not allowed.
- Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, eraser and other stationeries.
- Candidates must bring their Admit Card and Identity Card to the examination hall.
- Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside examination.
GIM Online Test- GOT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As Per Govt. Rules.
GIM Online Test- GOT Application FAQ
1) Tell me something about Gitam University?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- GITAM School of Law
- GITAM Institute of Medical Science & Research
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
2) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
Online form is available at www.gitam.edu.
Hard copies are available at :-
1)GIM, GITAM University Campus, Vizag,
2)CDL, GITAM University, Dodaparthi, Vizag, and
3)GITAM City Office, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
3) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
Registration Fee :-Rs. 1250
4) Which modes the payment can be done?
There is two modes payment can be done:-
Option 1: Through online at official website using GITAM Challan, Debit or Credit Card.
Option 2: DD in the name of GITAM Institute of Management payable at Visakhapatnam .
5) Does GIM have its own entrance test?
For all its programmes, merit list is prepared based on candidate’s performance in Group-discussion, Personal interview and scores secured in CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT. Alternatively, GIM conducts GOT (GITAM ONLINE TEST) for those who do not have one mentioned here.
6) How and when to send the CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT scores to GIM?
At the time of filling the form in case the score is not available, It is sufficient to fill in the test registration number in the GIM application form. The application form can be edited, with scores as and when they are announced but before the end of March.
7) What test scores does GIM accept for Admissions?
GIM uses CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/GOT(GIM ONLINE Test) scores for MBA/MHRM/MBA(CMU) and UGAT/GAT/GOT for BBM/IMBA.
8) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of January. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on Last week of January.
9) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in Second week of January(onwards). You will have to log onto the GIM website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
10) How to prepare TEST for admission into BBM and MBA(Integrated)?
The test will be similar to UGAT test conducted by AIMA. UGAT Test preparation books are available in reputed book stores.
11) Why does GIM conduct a separate Achiever's round?
a)GIM wants to have a more rigorous selection process to offer scholarships.
b)Would like students to "experience" GIM and offer this opportunity to selected few.
12) What is the mode of conduction of GIM Online Test (GOT) for MBA?
Online or Computer based exam.
List of GIM Online Test- GOT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|