Jan 03, 2017
Jan 17, 2017
Jun 17, 2017
Jun 30, 2017
How to Apply for GIM Online Test- GOT 2017
- The application Form is available for online submission or can be downloaded from officail website under GIM Admissions.
- Alternatively, Prospectus with application is available at no cost in the following locations:-
- GIM, GITAM University Campus, Vizag,
- GITAM City Office, Dondaparti, Vizag or
- GITAM City Office, Hyderabad.
- Fill all the personal details in the online or downloaded application form.
- Upload Documents:
- Participants should upload all scanned copy of their Documents in required size and format.
- Documents may include
- Passport size photograph
- Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST)
- Educational Documents
- Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- other supporting documents
- Upload the photograph on following the instruction regarding the size of photograph.
- Attested the Documents:
- All copies of original academic documents must be attested as true copies of the original. This means that the copies must be stamped and signed by the issuing institution, or a notary public.
- Copies can only be made from the original document, for example degrees, diplomas, certificates, etc. Copies of copies will not be accepted.
- Mode of Payment :
- Option 1: Through online at official website using GITAM Challan, Debit or Credit Card.
- Option 2: DD in the name of GITAM Institute of Management payable at Visakhapatnam.
- The filled-in application form along with DD of prescribed amount should be reached before the last date to the below mentioned address:
GITAM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, GITAM UNIVERSITY
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045
Eligibility for GIM Online Test- GOT 2017
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- A high score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ GMAT/CMAT (or) A high score in GIM Online Test(GOT).
- Qualified in CAT /XAT /MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT (or) Qualified in GIM Online Test(GOT)
GIM Online Test- GOT 2017 Important Instructions
- The final list of centres will be announced to candidates through the website. The University reserves the right to cancel any test centre and in such a case, candidates allotted to these centres will be accommodated in alternate test centres.
- Candidates will be informed that depending on the administrative convenience, tests may be conducted for a limited number of days in some of the centres. The final list of test centres, venues and days of test will be announced only after all the applications are received and candidates will be informed of the same through the university website to enable the candidates to choose their centre, date and time for the test as per their convenience and availability of slots in any of the aforesaid centres. Candidates should indicate 3 different test centres, in order of preference, in the application for consideration by the University.
- The candidate has to register his/her name at the registration counter in the test centre. The e-hall tickets of the candidates will be verified by the proctor to confirm each candidate’s identity. The candidate has to produce any one of the following for personal identification: Passport / Driving License / EC voter ID card / IT PAN card / School or College photo bearing ID card / Aadhar Card. Each candidate will be given a seat with a computer. Candidate must take the allotted seat at least 15 minutes before the test commences.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the test. Once a candidate leaves the test hall, he/she will not be permitted to re-enter into the test hall under any circumstances.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, soft drinks / snacks are not allowed into the test hall. There are no waiting facilities for family and friends at the test centreCandidates must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator. The candidate must obey the rules of the test centres, otherwise he / she will be automatically debarred from the test.
- In rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, the candidate may be required to take the test again.
GIM Online Test- GOT Application FAQ
1) Tell me something about Gitam University?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- GITAM School of Law
- GITAM Institute of Medical Science & Research
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
2) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
Online form is available at www.gitam.edu.
Hard copies are available at :-
1)GIM, GITAM University Campus, Vizag,
2)CDL, GITAM University, Dodaparthi, Vizag, and
3)GITAM City Office, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
3) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
Registration Fee :-Rs. 1250
4) Which modes the payment can be done?
There is two modes payment can be done:-
Option 1: Through online at official website using GITAM Challan, Debit or Credit Card.
Option 2: DD in the name of GITAM Institute of Management payable at Visakhapatnam .
5) Does GIM have its own entrance test?
For all its programmes, merit list is prepared based on candidate’s performance in Group-discussion, Personal interview and scores secured in CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT. Alternatively, GIM conducts GOT (GITAM ONLINE TEST) for those who do not have one mentioned here.
6) How and when to send the CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT scores to GIM?
At the time of filling the form in case the score is not available, It is sufficient to fill in the test registration number in the GIM application form. The application form can be edited, with scores as and when they are announced but before the end of March.
7) What test scores does GIM accept for Admissions?
GIM uses CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/GOT(GIM ONLINE Test) scores for MBA/MHRM/MBA(CMU) and UGAT/GAT/GOT for BBM/IMBA.
8) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of January. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on Last week of January.
9) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in Second week of January(onwards). You will have to log onto the GIM website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
10) How to prepare TEST for admission into BBM and MBA(Integrated)?
The test will be similar to UGAT test conducted by AIMA. UGAT Test preparation books are available in reputed book stores.
11) Why does GIM conduct a separate Achiever's round?
a)GIM wants to have a more rigorous selection process to offer scholarships.
b)Would like students to "experience" GIM and offer this opportunity to selected few.
12) What is the mode of conduction of GIM Online Test (GOT) for MBA?
Online or Computer based exam.
List of GIM Online Test- GOT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|