Apr 11, 2016
Apr 19, 2016
May 16, 2016
GAT(PGT)-M.Tech 2016 Important Instructions
GAT(PGT)-M.Tech Application FAQ
1) What is GITAM?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- School of Law
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
2) Are there any criteria for entry?
Yes. You should have to appear for GITAM Admission Test (GAT) and obtain a rank in that.
3) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
GITAM University Andhra Pradesh conducts GITAM GAT examination annually for the admissions of B.Tech in Engineering in the following its three institutes.
- GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad
- GITAM Institute of Technology, Visakhaptnam.
4) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Online form is available at official website..
- Hard copies are available at :-
- GIM, GITAM University Campus, Vizag,
- CDL, GITAM University, Dodaparthi, Vizag, and
- GITAM City Office, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
5) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
6) Does GITAM University have its own entrance test?
Yes, GITAM University has its own entrance test for several programmes.
7) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
8) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
9) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
10) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their Gitam Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
List of GAT(PGT)-M.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|