GITAM Admission Test(UGTP)-B.pharmacy (GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy - 2016)
Apr 11, 2016
Apr 19, 2016
May 16, 2016
GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for GITAM Admission Test(UGTP)-B.pharmacy.
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy 2016
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent either in 2017 or 2016 subject to the following criteria:
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
Age:- There is no Upper Or Lower Limit.
Marks- At least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2.
GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy 2016 Important Instructions
a) HALL TICKETS will not be sent by post.
b) The University is not responsible for delay in receipt or loss of Application.
c) In all matters in the conduct of GAT, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final. All disputes pertaining to GAT shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam.
d) Every effort has been made by GITAM University to ensure the correctness of the information provided in this document. However, in case of a conflict in interpretation, the decision of Vice Chancellor is final and binding on those who apply for GAT.
GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy 2016 Relaxation Policy
As Per Govt. Rules
GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy Application FAQ
1) What is GITAM?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- School of Law
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
2) Are there any criteria for entry?
Yes. You should have to appear for GITAM Admission Test (GAT) and obtain a rank in that.
3) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applications can also be obtained by post from director-admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate's name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of Gitam University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- The filled - in application along with demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favor of Gitam University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach Director-Admissions, Gitam University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045, Andhra Pradesh.
4) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
5) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
6) Does GITAM University have its own entrance test?
For all its programmes, merit list is prepared based on candidate’s performance in Group-discussion and scores secured in Admission test.
7) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
8) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their GITAM GAT Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
9) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
10) If I do not take my test, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. Your fees will not be refunded in case you do not appear for your test as per your scheduled location, date and time.
11) What are the permitted materials I can bring with me to the test centre?
None. You will not be permitted to bring any personal items to the test centre, including but not limited to wrist-watch, cellphones, calculators, etc.
List of GAT (UGTP)-B.pharmacy 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place