Mar 01, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 09, 2016
GAT Application FAQ
1) What is GAT (GITAM Admission Test )?
Gitam University Vishakhapatnam invites application for admission to Undergraduate Programmes commencing in that session .GAT will be held at various centres in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India.
The UG Management Programs are offered by GITAM Institute of Management located in Vishakhapatnam Campus; the course curricula of the programs are carefully designed to impart wide knowledge in the respective areas of specializations, suitable for placements in reputed organizations and for higher studies within and outside the country.
2) Does GITAM University have its own entrance test?
For all its programmes, All candidates will be awarded UGAT or GAT (or) GIM Online Test(GOT) test-wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared and they will be kept on the website.
3) What is GITAM?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- School of Law
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
4) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Register personal details namely email and mobile number for accessing online application .
- Submit application online after filling all details
- Pay registration fee using challan or credit/debit card
- Appear for the selection process as per the schedule with hall ticket downloaded from the online portal
- If selected, the candidate will receive Email/SMS alert to access call letter with-in 15 days.
- Deposit Commitment fee before the due date for receiving Provisional admission letter and fee estimation letter.
5) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
6) Are there any criteria for entry?
Yes. You should have to appear for GITAM Admission Test (GAT) and obtain a rank in that.
7) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their Gitam Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
8) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
9) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
10) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
List of GAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|