GITAM Science Admission Test GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science (GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science - 2016)
May 15, 2016
Jun 09, 2016
Jun 16, 2016
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science 2016 Important Instructions
GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science Application FAQ
1) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Online form is available at official website..
- Hard copies can be obtained by post, from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by DD for Rs.350/- (inclusive of Test fee Rs. 300/-) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
2) What is GITAM?
GITAM was founded in 1980 by Dr. M.V.V.S. Murthi, a respected Parliamentarian and Philanthrophist. It was declared a Deemed to be University on 14th August, 2007, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956, by a joint committee comprising of UGC, MHRD, and AICTE. Today the GITAM University has the following Institutes and School:
- GITAM Institute of Technology
- GITAM Institute of Management
- GITAM Institute of Science
- GITAM School of International Business
- GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
- GITAM School Architecture
- School of Law
These Institutions are located on a sprawling 100 acre campus that overlooks the majestic Bay of Bengal. Set amidst verdant surroundings, resplendent with natural beauty, flanked by the majestic Rushikonda Hills, Visakhapatnam campus presents a picture-perfect setting for scholastic pursuits.
3) What is/are the college/colleges covered under this examination?
GITAM University ,Andhra Pradesh conducts GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) examination annually for the admissions of M.Sc. (Environmental Science) in the following .
- GITAM School of Technology, Visakhaptnam.
4) Are there any criteria for entry?
Yes. You should have to appear forGITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) and obtain a rank in that.
5) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their Gitam Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
8) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
9) Does GITAM University have its own entrance test?
For all its programmes, All candidates will be awarded GSAT test-wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared and they will be kept on the website.
10) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
List of GSAT for M.Sc. Environmental Science 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place