Mar 28, 2016
Apr 02, 2016
May 10, 2016
May 18, 2016
Goa CET-B.Sc(Nursing) 2016 Important Instructions
Goa CET-B.Sc(Nursing) Application FAQ
1) What is GCET?
A Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa for the candidates seeking admission to first year degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture in various colleges in Goa.
2) Once I apply what will happen?
Once you send in your application along with the required documents and application fee, we will register it and allot an application number. Application number will be informed to you by e.mail. In the e.mail, we will also inform you as to when we will be offering the admission letter or if we require some additional information, we will write to you.
3) What are the enclosures to be sent with the filled application form?
The enclosures to be sent with the duly filled application form are:
- Demand Draft, drawn from Scheduled bank , in favor of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, , for Rs 1500/- as registration Fee Photocopy of :
- 10 th/ Equivalent Mark sheet
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
The duly filled in application form may be sent to
Chairman, Admission Committee
Directorate of Technical Education
Alto-Porvorim, Bardez, Goa. 403 521.
4) What details should I retain after completion of successful submission of my form?
The candidate must have:
- Hard copy of the filled-in form.
- Fee receipt detail
- Auto generated ID and Password.
5) When will I get my Admit Card?
The admit card will be available on the website of GCET only from first week of May (onwards). The applicant is required to print the admit card from the university Website.However, he/ she is required to bring a passport-size photograph (similar to that pasted on the application form) along with the admit card to the entrance-test center for verification.
6) I missed the last date for sending in my application. Can I still apply?
Sorry, we do not entertain any applications after the last date for submission.
List of Goa CET-B.Sc(Nursing) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Goa||Goa||Pen & Paper|