Oct 10, 2016
Jan 15, 2017
Jan 28, 2017
Feb 19, 2017
GPAT- M.Pharmacy 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for GPAT- M.Pharmacy 2017
Pre-requisites before starting Registration for GPAT: We suggest you have the following ready before starting the GPAT registration process
A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration
All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for GPAT exam
You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb)
You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for GPAT exam
A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE
A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by CASH at the bank
Eligibility for GPAT- M.Pharmacy 2017
GPAT- M.Pharmacy 2017 Important Instructions
Candidates appearing for the test in India will need to bring the following identification documents on the test day:
- SELF ATTESTED COPY of GPAT.
- Admit Card with recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- At least one original (not photocopied/scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification.
- The name on your photo identification must match your name as entered in the GPAT application. Acceptable forms of photo identification types are limited to Driver's license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, UID card or a notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
- Photocopies of the original are not acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test if photo identification is not presented. SC/ST candidates are required to bring the valid caste certificate in Original and an ATTESTED photocopy.
- Physically Disabled candidates are required to bring the valid Disability certificate in Original and an ATTESTED photocopy. ATTESTATION CAN BE DONE BY INSTITUTE HEAD ALSO
Note: You will have to store all other personal items at the test center at your own risk. Please do not bring any other items to the test center, as they are not permitted into the testing center.
List of GPAT- M.Pharmacy 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|