May 28, 2017
Jun 18, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
Jul 09, 2017
GNDU GMET (MBA ) 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative GNDU GMET (MBA ) 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jun 18, 2017|
|Test Date||Jun 25, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jun 25, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Jun 24, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jun 18, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jul 09, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||May 28, 2017|
How to Apply for GNDU GMET (MBA ) 2017
- Barring state level admissions, all applications for admission to courses are submitted online.
For filling up the application form online, The application form can also be accessed at Offical Website.
Each application form must be accompanied by application fee of Rs.1200/-(for General Category candidates) or Rs.600/- (for SC/ST candidates)
Before filling up and submitting the application form, take the following steps to deposit the application fee.
Open the online application form, click bank form, select the desired Department, desired Course, fill in the name, date of birth, password, security key and click on submit button. A printed version will appear along with unique Deposit ID. Please print this bank slip and take it to the bank for depositing the application fee.
The application fee is to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of Patiala. After depositing the money in the bank, the bank will issue a unique Journal ID.
After a gap of minimum three working days, the application form should be submitted.
The candidates must ensure that the mandatory fields shown in the red star are filled carefully.
. After filling all the fields in the application form, when the candidate clicks on the SUBMIT button, a form will appear showing particulars filled by the candidate. The candidate will have the option to edit the filled particulars or lock the application.
Once -LOCK button is pressed, a print version of filled form will appear with a unique ID. This is a copy of the application that has now been submitted for admission.The candidate must take a printout of this form and paste an attested photograph on the specified space. The candidate will be required to bring this form at the time of counseling
GNDU GMET (MBA ) 2017 Relaxation Policy
- Reservation of seats in a course shall be determined as per the Reservation Policy of the University.
- Applications under a reserved category must be accompanied by a certificate from the competent authority (as given in Reservation Policy) stating that the candidate belongs to that particular reserved category for which he/she is claiming a seat.
- All candidates must declare their claims for reserved categories at the time of filling their online application forms for the entrance test/counseling, otherwise their subsequent claims shall not be accepted after the form has been submitted online.
- All admissions made in the reserved categories will be provisional and liable to cancellation, if at any stage, any information about reserved categories furnished by the candidate is found to be fabricated or false.
- 3% seats shall be reserved in the professional courses for the residents of the villages Sathiala, Gagarbhana, Vadadpuraat the Regional Campus Sathiala and at Regional Campus Sultanpur Lodhi for the residents of the village Fattudhinga.
- For SC/ST students, relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility conditions shall be given as per rules.
List of GNDU GMET (MBA ) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|