Jun 05, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
Jul 17, 2016
GNDU CET (MCA) 2016 Important Instructions
GNDU CET (MCA) Application FAQ
1) Where is GNDU(Guru Nanak Dev University)?
Guru Nanak Dev University Grand Trunk Road, Off NH1, Amritsar, Punjab 143001.
2) How do I get the application form for admission?
For filling up application form online can be accessed at official website.The candidates shall fill up online the application form very carefully. They are required to fill up all the applicable columns with utmost care. They are advised to remember their ‘password’ as the same may be needed at the time of counselling.
3) What is Admission Procedure for GNDU CET(M.C.A)?
Admission shall be Based on the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Coordinator, Dr. Hardeep Singh, Prof. Dept. of Comp. Sc. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
4) Tell me about Guru Nanak Dev University(GNDU)?
Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969, emphasised that the new University would make provision for imparting education and promoting research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology.
5) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
6) Is there any agent who can help me in getting admission?
We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions. We like to be in direct conversation with our students, so please write in to us with any queries you might have.
7) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of Guru Nanak Dev University.
8) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
9) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
10) What are the permitted materials I can bring with me to the test centre?
None. You will not be permitted to bring any personal items to the test centre, including but not limited to wrist-watch, cellphones, calculators, etc.
11) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the photo, name and signature of the candidate, GNDU Roll number, test date, time, reporting time at the venue, venue name, venue address and brief instructions for the candidate.
12) Can I change my preferred test city after I have submitted my form?
No. No data can be changed once the form is finally submitted.
13) If I do not take my test, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. Your fees will not be refunded in case you do not appear for your test as per your scheduled location, date and time.
14) Do I need to submit an affidavit and documentary proof for the category I’m applying under for admission?
You have to attach it if you are applying under these two categories Muslim OBC and Muslim SC/ST .
List of GNDU CET (MCA) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Punjab||Amritsar||Pen & Paper|