Mar 01, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
HPU-MAT 2017 - Application Steps
Eligibility for HPU-MAT 2017
HPU-MAT 2017 Important Instructions
1. Bring the following documents while reporting to the Test Centre:
- Admit Card
- Your latest coloured passport size photograph should be pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for
- Photo identity as specified in the 'How to Register’ point
- Blue/Black ballpoint pen
2. Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
3. Occupy the seat allotted to you by verifying the SEAT NUMBER pasted on the desk and indicated in your Admit Card.
4. The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof.
For Application process -
1. This facility would be available for remittance of fee by the students only through SBI branches who would charge Rs.30/- per transaction from the students.
2. The pay in slip for “online remittance of fee” is available on the University website.
3. The students would deposit the fee in any branch of the SBI and the University copy of the pay-in slip in original be attached with the form.
4. In addition, the student will also produce form to the SBI branch where he intends to deposit the fee and get affixed Bank stamp thereon indicating journal number, amount and date.
5. The classification structure of fee is annexed and students are advised to deposit the fee under the appropriate head Mere deposit of fee would not be sufficient to be eligible. Examination form must also reach before due date.
6. Students are advised to deposit the form complete in all respect. Incomplete forms would be rejected outrightly.
HPU-MAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
Reservation policy- Admission to MBA programme except for seats reserved for Non-subsidized candidates shall be subject to the following conditions:
- 15% & 7½ % seats shall be reserved for SC/ST candidates respectively, having domicile of HP - irrespective of the institutions from where they have passed their qualifying exam
- 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidate.
- The remaining 77½ % seats shall be filled up as under-
- 25% of the seats for admission shall be open for all the candidates- irrespective of the Institution from where they have passed their qualifying exam
- 75% of the seats shall be filled out of the candidates, who have passed their qualifying exam from the HP University or HP Krishi Vishwavidayalaya Palampur or Dr. YS Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, HP Technical University & Central University of Himachal Pradesh
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for outstanding Sportsmen/Women
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for outstanding Cultural Activists
- 3% of the seats shall be reserved for Persons with Disabilities provided that the minimum eligibility for admission to a course in case of SC/ST will be 5% lower than the eligibility conditions for other students.
List of HPU-MAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|