Feb 01, 2016
Apr 09, 2016
Apr 16, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
HBSAT-MBA 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for HBSAT-MBA 2016
- Register yourself as a New User, Clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE”. Then press the button Create User.
- The Candidates are advised to note down the user id and password which will be applicable for all future references regarding this examination’s /test’s and also for future notification’s /advertisement.
- Brochure and Application Form can be obtained by payment of Rs. 600/- through the following means, within the datelines specified earlier:
- Through DD in person at GITAM University City office at Khairatabad, Hyderabad
- By post (enclosing DD or pay order drawn in favor of GITAM University payable at Hyderabad)
- After successfully submit application form take print out of it by given button.
- Also, save it on your computer this is the proof of your filled application form Keep this form safe for future use.
Eligibility for HBSAT-MBA 2016
Applicants to the MBA Program must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline.
The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor's Degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by August 20, 2016.
Candidates with valid MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT-2015 scores are exempted from HBSAT-2016.
Marks- Minimum qualification of the bachelors degree with 50%.
HBSAT-MBA 2016 Important Instructions
- Candidate will be not allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid Admit Card.
- In the Examination hall, candidate should produce the Admit card when demanded by the invigilator.
- Admit Card can be downloaded or received by email from the university website. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates shall retain their Admit cards for Admission counseling.
- Candidates shall be present at the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
HBSAT-MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Government Policy
List of HBSAT-MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Medak Dist||Online|