Jul 05, 2015
Dec 13, 2015
Jan 03, 2016
IBSAT MBA Application FAQ
1) I wish to do MBA/PGPM/Ph.D (Full Time/Part Time) program at IBS? What is the Admission Process?
- All the students who wish to pursue MBA/PGPM/Ph.D program have to appear for IBSAT-2016 scheduled in the month of December or can apply with a valid GMAT (onwards) / CAT / NMAT by GMAC TM score.
- The students who are shortlisted based on IBSAT / GMAT (from onwards) / CAT / NMAT by GMACTM score will be called for selection process at IBS Hyderabad.
- MBA / PGPM: 17 – 26 February, 2017
- Ph.D applicants: IBS Alumni/M.Phil degree holders/candidates qualified in UGC Net are exempted from IBSAT. These candidates have to submit the relevant certificates for verification.
2) Where do I purchase the Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin)?
- Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin) may be purchased either through Online or Offline mode as follows. The cost of the Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin) is Rs 1800/-
- Online registration for the programs is available on :- (www.admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat/registration).
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of application number and password.
Offline Application Vouchers are available at
- IBS Marketing Branches - For nearest branches you may visit the website :- (http://www.ibsindia.org/contact_us/).
- On purchase of Application Voucher you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password.
3) What is the procedure after the purchase of Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin)?
- Candidates have to download the instructions for filling the online application form.The application guidelines are available on the Official Website.
- Candidates have to log in with application number as login id and password using the Official link and fill the application form.
- For Offline applicants, the application number and the password are available on the scratch card.
- For Online applicants, upon successful payment (Rs.1800), candidates will receive a mail giving details of application number and password.
- IBSAT Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates within seven days from the date of filling the online application form.
4) How will the candidates be selected?
The shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the IBS selection process, which will be done in following stages:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
5) Where can I get information on Programs and Admission Process of IBS?
- The details are available on the website.
- On filling the online application, you will receive a copy of the IBSAT bulletin containing all the details about the institution, programs and processes. It will be sent within seven days from the date of filling the online application form.
6) My result for CAT/GMAT/NMAT will be announced in January , can I still apply?
Yes, the candidate will have to apply before January 31. However, such candidates can update their score online on or before January 31.
7) What should be the size and resolution of photograph to be uploaded in the application form?
- The candidates must upload a color photograph- full face till the shoulders in JPEG and GIF format.
- The size of photograph should not exceed 25 KB and should be approximately 140-160 pixels.
8) Is IBSAT a common entrance for all programs of IBS?
IBSAT is conducted every year for admission to the following Programs:
- 2year MBA program at IBS Hyderabad.
- 4year Ph. D program (Full Time) at IBS Hyderabad.
- 4year Ph. D program (Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad.
- 2year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- 2 Year MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
9) I have the scores of NMAT by GMAC™, can I apply for admission in IBS?
Yes, Apart from IBSAT entrance examination, students can get admission in IBS through CAT/GMAT/NMAT by GMAC scores.
10) What is the last date to apply for IBSAT ?
The last date to apply for IBSAT 2016 is first week of December.
11) When is IBSAT held?
The IBSAT computer based test will be held from Second week of December to Last week of December.
12) When will I get my IBSAT Admit Card?
The date for issuance of the admit card is yet to be announced. The admit card will be issued in the 2nd week of December .
13) Am I eligible to appear for IBSAT, if I have completed my graduation in Hindi medium?
The candidates who have completed their graduation in Hindi medium will be required to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS scores by May 31, to be considered eligible for examination.
List of IBSAT MBA 2015 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|