IBSAT MBA (IBSAT MBA - 2016)
Jul 01, 2016
Dec 01, 2016
Dec 16, 2016
Jan 06, 2017
IBSAT MBA 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for IBSAT MBA 2016
Estimated time to complete this process: 20-30 minutes:-
- You have to apply for IBSAT by using the link www.ibsindia.org/ibsat
- On the first screen, you will see two boxes – “Application no” and “Password”
- You would have received an email indicating your application number and password. You may login using the application number and password.
- You may login using the application number (given at the top of the voucher) as login id and Voucher No. (found under the scratch area at the top of the voucher) as password.
- On entering a valid login ID and password you will be taken to the next section, which is “Change your password”.
Change your password:-
- On entering and saving a valid password you will be taken to the login page once again.
- On logging in with your new password you will be taken to next session which is filling up the “IBSAT Online Application form”
- In this section, you will enter your contact details, program information and past academic record details.
Eligibility for IBSAT MBA 2016
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with a medium of instruction as English.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Age- No bar
IBSAT MBA 2016 Important Instructions
- Ensure you have a valid email address, telephone number and address before you apply. These should be valid throughout the admission process.
- Keep the marks sheets of X, XII, Graduation and any other professional qualification ready for calculating percentage of marks. The percentage obtained is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the Board/University/Institution from where you will be graduating.
- If academic institutions offer grade point averages (GPA), they need to be converted into percentage score as per the conversion scheme of that institution. If an institution does not have a conversion scheme for GPA, the equivalence has to be calculated by dividing obtained Cumulative GPA (CGPA) by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying by 100.
IBSAT MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
IBSAT MBA Application FAQ
1) I wish to do MBA/PGPM/Ph.D (Full Time/Part Time) program at IBS? What is the Admission Process?
- All the students who wish to pursue MBA/PGPM/Ph.D program have to appear for IBSAT-2016 scheduled in the month of December or can apply with a valid GMAT (onwards) / CAT / NMAT by GMAC TM score.
- The students who are shortlisted based on IBSAT / GMAT (from onwards) / CAT / NMAT by GMACTM score will be called for selection process at IBS Hyderabad.
- MBA / PGPM: 17 – 26 February, 2017
- Ph.D applicants: IBS Alumni/M.Phil degree holders/candidates qualified in UGC Net are exempted from IBSAT. These candidates have to submit the relevant certificates for verification.
2) Where do I purchase the Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin)?
- Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin) may be purchased either through Online or Offline mode as follows. The cost of the Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin) is Rs 1800/-
- Online registration for the programs is available on :- (www.admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat/registration).
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of application number and password.
Offline Application Vouchers are available at
- IBS Marketing Branches - For nearest branches you may visit the website :- (http://www.ibsindia.org/contact_us/).
- On purchase of Application Voucher you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password.
3) What is the procedure after the purchase of Application Voucher (IBSAT Bulletin)?
- Candidates have to download the instructions for filling the online application form.The application guidelines are available on the Official Website.
- Candidates have to log in with application number as login id and password using the Official link and fill the application form.
- For Offline applicants, the application number and the password are available on the scratch card.
- For Online applicants, upon successful payment (Rs.1800), candidates will receive a mail giving details of application number and password.
- IBSAT Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates within seven days from the date of filling the online application form.
4) How will the candidates be selected?
The shortlisted candidates will have to participate in the IBS selection process, which will be done in following stages:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
5) Where can I get information on Programs and Admission Process of IBS?
- The details are available on the website.
- On filling the online application, you will receive a copy of the IBSAT bulletin containing all the details about the institution, programs and processes. It will be sent within seven days from the date of filling the online application form.
6) My result for CAT/GMAT/NMAT will be announced in January , can I still apply?
Yes, the candidate will have to apply before January 31. However, such candidates can update their score online on or before January 31.
7) What should be the size and resolution of photograph to be uploaded in the application form?
- The candidates must upload a color photograph- full face till the shoulders in JPEG and GIF format.
- The size of photograph should not exceed 25 KB and should be approximately 140-160 pixels.
8) Is IBSAT a common entrance for all programs of IBS?
IBSAT is conducted every year for admission to the following Programs:
- 2year MBA program at IBS Hyderabad.
- 4year Ph. D program (Full Time) at IBS Hyderabad.
- 4year Ph. D program (Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad.
- 2year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- 2 Year MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
9) I have the scores of NMAT by GMAC™, can I apply for admission in IBS?
Yes, Apart from IBSAT entrance examination, students can get admission in IBS through CAT/GMAT/NMAT by GMAC scores.
10) What is the last date to apply for IBSAT ?
The last date to apply for IBSAT 2016 is first week of December.
11) When is IBSAT held?
The IBSAT computer based test will be held from Second week of December to Last week of December.
12) When will I get my IBSAT Admit Card?
The date for issuance of the admit card is yet to be announced. The admit card will be issued in the 2nd week of December .
13) Am I eligible to appear for IBSAT, if I have completed my graduation in Hindi medium?
The candidates who have completed their graduation in Hindi medium will be required to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS scores by May 31, to be considered eligible for examination.
List of IBSAT MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place