Jul 01, 2016
Dec 01, 2016
Dec 16, 2016
Jan 06, 2017
IBSAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for IBSAT 2016
Estimated time to complete this process: 20-30 minutes:-
- You have to apply for IBSAT by using the link www.ibsindia.org/ibsat
- On the first screen, you will see two boxes – “Application no” and “Password”
- You would have received an email indicating your application number and password. You may login using the application number and password.
- You may login using the application number (given at the top of the voucher) as login id and Voucher No. (found under the scratch area at the top of the voucher) as password.
- On entering a valid login ID and password you will be taken to the next section, which is “Change your password”.
Change your password:-
- On entering and saving a valid password you will be taken to the login page once again.
- On logging in with your new password you will be taken to next session which is filling up the “IBSAT Online Application form”
- In this section, you will enter your contact details, program information and past academic record details.
Eligibility for IBSAT 2016
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with a medium of instruction as English.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Age- No bar
IBSAT 2016 Important Instructions
- Ensure you have a valid email address, telephone number and address before you apply. These should be valid throughout the admission process.
- Keep the marks sheets of X, XII, Graduation and any other professional qualification ready for calculating percentage of marks. The percentage obtained is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the Board/University/Institution from where you will be graduating.
- If academic institutions offer grade point averages (GPA), they need to be converted into percentage score as per the conversion scheme of that institution. If an institution does not have a conversion scheme for GPA, the equivalence has to be calculated by dividing obtained Cumulative GPA (CGPA) by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying by 100.
IBSAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
List of IBSAT 2016 Centers (Expected)