Jul 01, 2017
Dec 21, 2017
Jan 02, 2018
IBSAT Application News
Application Process for IBSAT 2017 is as follows:
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Ph.D program (full-time/part-time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs. 1800 (approximately)
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of the institute
- Application forms or the IBSAT/PGPM bulletin is also available at the marketing offices of the institute across India on payment of the application fee in cash
How to Apply for IBSAT 2017
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM programme at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Ph.D programme at IBS Hyderabad campus.
IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1800.
Purchase Application Form Online at the official website.
Purchase application form at any of the marketing branches located at all over India. To know the nearest branch, check the official website.
Eligibility for IBSAT 2017
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2018. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2018 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.