Jul 01, 2017
Aug 06, 2017
Aug 20, 2017
Sep 24, 2017
How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2017
Application form of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 is made available in the online downloadable format.
- Application form (Form 1) for OPENMAT XLII & XLIII Entrance Test has been provided in a separate envelope along with the Student Handbook & Prospectus.
- Application received after the due date will not be accepted.
Payment of Fees: -
- The amount of fee to be paid along with this form was Rs. 1000/-.
- In case the form has been downloaded from the website, a demand draft of ` 1050/- drawn in favor of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi has to be sent along with OPENMAT form.
- The prospectus will be sent to such candidates after receipt of the form along with the demand draft.
- The fee submission could be done via Demand Draft drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- Please send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post at the following address: Registrar SED, Block 12 IGNOU, Maidan Garhi New Delhi - 110068.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form:-
- Open the Application Form and read the instructions very attentively to avoid any error while form filling.
- The application form may require any particular color ink to be filled in.
- Keep the fonts, titles, and other particulars as per the instructions and avoid using any local abbreviations for any personal information to be filled in the application.
- The Application Form of IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 will require the following details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Language of Question Papers
- Exam Center
- Mobile Number
- Email ID etc.
- Next, in the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Application Form, you will be required to paste photos.
- Put your signature, mark tick in the declaration and submit the fee (Online form).
- You should also fill regional center code, study center code and state code with caution as you have to go there and it is important that the chosen places are near to you (convenient).
- Take the print out if the IGNOU OPEN MAT 2017 Application Form and send the form to the following address:
Block 12 IGNOU,
New Delhi – 110068
Note:-· All the information submitted in the application form of the exam should be correct and complete as once the information has been submitted, no one will be allowed to change it at any stage.
Eligibility for IGNOU OPENMAT 2017
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Important Instructions
- Candidates need to send the fresh application to Regional Centre with necessary testimonials, fee, and identity card.
- Candidates must note that there is no request of changing your mailing address will be entertained by the authority till the admission process gets finished.
- Incomplete applications/applications received after the notified deadline, are liable to be rejected by the authority.
- Handbook and prospectus will be only applicable to candidates staying in India.
- Candidates to submit requisite as proof of their eligibility.
- Candidates should be very carefully while choosing courses for study in each semester. A program once opted should not be repeated. Making the change in an option of a course is allowed.
List of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Cochin||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Manipur||Imphal||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|