Jul 01, 2017
Aug 06, 2017
Aug 20, 2017
Sep 24, 2017
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Aug 06, 2017|
|Test Date||Aug 20, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Aug 20, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Aug 19, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jul 15, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Sep 24, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jul 01, 2017|
How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2017
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test (IGNOU OPENMAT).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth in the application form.
3. Scan all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate (if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Download & Print hall ticket from the official site.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt policy of the state.
List of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Cochin||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Manipur||Imphal||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|