May 01, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
ILICAT 2016 Important Instructions
ILICAT Application FAQ
1) What is ILICAT(Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test)?
ILICAT or Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test is conducted by Indian Law Institute for admission to two year LLM programme. It is a postgraduate law examination for conducted by one of country’s premier law institute. Students who have passed out from Indian Law Institute New Delhi have been placed in higher posts. It is a national level examination where students are selected purely on the common admission test.
2) Is the availability of forms will be online or can it be purchased from any bank or institution.
The application forms are available online . A candidate can apply by logging into official websiteeither online or in person or by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier/ Messenger . Forms are not available in any bank or institution.
3) I have made mistakes in the application form, can I correct it?
Yes, corrections can be made.
4) I have forgotten my password, how to retrieve it?
Go through the “Forgot Password” link in the login window.
5) Which modes are available for fee payment?
Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking or through bank Challan.
6) If any candidate face problem in filling up of form, to whom can he approach?
Candidate can take the assistance of Facilitation Centres for submission of application form. Common Services Centres will act as the Facilitation Centres this time and will provide the services against the fee prescribed.
7) Can a candidate change its centre city after allotment of roll number?
In no case, centre city can be changed.
8) If one does not get Admit Card, whom should he contact?
Admit cards will not be sent to candidates. These will be uploaded on website. Candidates need to download the Admit Card from the website only.
List of ILICAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|