May 08, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Jun 30, 2016
ILS PUNE 2016 Important Instructions
ILS PUNE 2016 Relaxation Policy
ILS PUNE Application FAQ
1) What does ILS PUNE mean?
ILS Pune stands for Indian Law Society's Law College,Pune,Common Law Admission Test. It is an entrance exam conducted all over India for admission into various law courses in participating law schools.
2) How can I apply if my result is declared, but my marksheet will not be available before the last date prescribed for submitting the admission form?
If your marksheet will not be available before the last date for submitting admission form, you can do the following:
- Download and print your marksheet that shows all marks of all subjects in that exam.
- Self-attest the printout. To do this, write 'True Copy' on the printed marksheet and sign below. The student seeking admission must sign it.
- Attach this printout to the admission form, with all other documents that you must file.
3) What details do we give in the boxes for 'Faculty', 'Marks' and 'Category' on the first page of the admission form?
Please leave these boxes blank. Do not fill any details in these.
4) Is it necessary to submit a domicile certificate if I belong to the 'Within-Maharashtra' Category?
- You need NOT submit a domicile certificate if
- You are applying for the three-year LLB Course, and have completed Xth, XIIth, and higher education (viz. graduation) in Maharashtra.
5) Should I send the print outs of the Application Form to the ILS Pune office by post?
NO, the applicant is not required to send the hard copy of the print out of his/her application to the ILS office.
However, it is strongly advised that the applicant keeps a hard copy of his /her application for his/her own record and future communication with the ILS Office, if required.
6) I have filled-up the Application Form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
NO CHANGE can be made after the Final Submission of the Application Form. However, if the time is still left for filling up the Online- Application Form, the applicant has to fill a Fresh/New Application Form along with the prescribed fee. In such case the new ID will be generated by the system and the fee paid for the previously filled Application form will not be refunded. Make Note that the last application form shall be treated as Final.
7) Can I upload the passport photograph and digital copy of my signature shot with mobile phone camera?
The photograph and digital copy of signature may be shot with mobile phone camera, but the size of photograph and digital signature is required in prescribed/specific size/format.
8) How will I recover my lost password through which I had registered myself and had submitted online Application for ILS Pune?
You are required to click on the ‘forgot password’ button and follow the directions to ‘recover/reset your password’.
9) How will I recover my login ID?
Please note that your e-mail ID is your login ID.
10) What is the procedure to make the payment ?
The candidate will be able to make the Payment window opens – with payment modes-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- Debit/Credit Cards
- Cash Deposit. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
List of ILS PUNE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|