Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test IMUCET MBA (IMUCET MBA - 2016)
Apr 01, 2016
May 20, 2016
Jun 04, 2016
Jun 08, 2016
IMUCET MBA 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for IMUCET MBA 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Indian Maritime University,through All-India Common Entrance Tests (CETs).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for IMUCET MBA 2016
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks from Recognized universities (45% marks in case of SC/ST)
Marks- Pass in bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks
Relaxation policy (if any)- 15% of the total seats available to Indian Nationals are reserved for eligible candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe and 27% Seats are reserved for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates belonging to non- creamy layer (NCL). A total of 3% of the seats is reserved for differently abled (DA) candidates wherever applicable.
IMUCET MBA 2016 Important Instructions
- The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions.
- The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate.
- The candidate, seeking the benefit for reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of atleast one expert / specialist from the speciality of orthopaedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation.
- The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall :-
- (i) Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
- (ii) Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability.
In case, there are not enough number of Candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
IMUCET MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
- 15% of the total seats available to Indian Nationals are reserved for eligible 35 candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe and 27% Seats are reserved for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates belonging to non- creamy layer (NCL).
- A total of 3% of the seats is reserved for differently abled (DA) candidates wherever applicable.
List of IMUCET MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Online|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place