Apr 01, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 08, 2017
IMUCET MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for IMUCET MBA 2017
- Application Fee is Rs. 1000 for General candidates and Rs. 700 for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- Scanned copy of the 10th Std Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth and
- Scanned copy of the SC/ST certificate where applicable.
Eligibility for IMUCET MBA 2017
IMUCET MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions.
- The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate.
- The candidate, seeking the benefit of reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of at least one expert/ specialist from the speciality of orthopaedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation.
- The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall:-
- Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
- Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability.
In case, there are not enough number of candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
IMUCET MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
15% of the total seats available to Indian Nationals are reserved for eligible
candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe and 27%
Seats are reserved for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates belonging to Non- Creamy Layer (NCL). A total of 3% of the seats is reserved for Differently Abled (DA) candidates wherever applicable.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit in support of the claim, a
certificate, in original, in the form given from the District Magistrate or any other officer who has been designated by the State Government concerned as competent authority to issue such certificate of the District in which his parents (or surviving parent or if there are no surviving parents, he/himself she/herself) ordinarily reside.
The Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates (non-creamy layer) will be required to produce original OBC (NCL) certificate issued on or after January 01, 2017 by a competent authority in the prescribed format at the time of application.
Those failing to do so will NOT be considered for admission to the respective
List of IMUCET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Online|