Mar 25, 2017
May 12, 2017
May 27, 2017
May 31, 2017
How to Apply for IMUCET MBA 2017
Apply Online at the official website.
Please keep a soft copy of your digital photo and signature ready before you start filling the online application form.
The online registration process involves the following stages:-
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter your personal details, educational details, and exam center choice.
- After submitting the form, you will get a system-generated application number which will also be communicated to you by Email and SMS.
- For future logins, use this system-generated application number as your ‘User ID’ and your date of birth as ‘Password’.
Upload photo and documents:-
Candidates shall upload the following documents at the time of Online Application Form:
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of the passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of 10th Standard Mark Sheet or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
- Scanned copy of 12th Standard Mark Sheet (wherever applicable).
- Scanned copy of UG Degree Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||700|
- Application Fee has to be paid online only.
- Once the payment details have been updated the Online Registration Process is complete and no further editing will be possible
- Candidate need not submit any hard copy of the application or challan to IMU
Eligibility for IMUCET MBA 2017
IMUCET MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions.
- The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate.
- The candidate, seeking the benefit of reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of at least one expert/ specialist from the speciality of orthopaedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation.
- The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall:-
- Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
- Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability.
In case, there are not enough number of candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
IMUCET MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
15% of the total seats available to Indian Nationals are reserved for eligible
candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe and 27%
Seats are reserved for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates belonging to Non- Creamy Layer (NCL). A total of 3% of the seats is reserved for Differently Abled (DA) candidates wherever applicable.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit in support of the claim, a
certificate, in original, in the form given from the District Magistrate or any other officer who has been designated by the State Government concerned as competent authority to issue such certificate of the District in which his parents (or surviving parent or if there are no surviving parents, he/himself she/herself) ordinarily reside.
The Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates (non-creamy layer) will be required to produce original OBC (NCL) certificate issued on or after January 01, 2017 by a competent authority in the prescribed format at the time of application.
Those failing to do so will NOT be considered for admission to the respective
List of IMUCET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Online|