Jan 30, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 17, 2016
Indraprastha University CET-BHMCT 2016 Important Instructions
Indraprastha University CET-BHMCT Application FAQ
1) What is IPU CET?
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university level undergraduate engineering entrance exam conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
2) What is BHMCT Course?
BHMCT(Bachelors in Hotel Management & Catering Technology) is a four year intensive programme which exposes the student to the diversity of hospitality industry and equips the student with intellectual & leadership capabilities allowing the student to move into diverse managerial roles in prestigious international organisations.
3) What is the procedure for admission in preferences GGSIPU?
The admission in GGSIPU is on the basis of merit obtained in CET.Those who qualify CET are required to participate in the Counselling process for seeking admission, based on the candidate’s preferences and his/her merit in CET in the respective programmes given specific CET codes.
4) I have difficulty in creating password,what may be the problem(s)?
Creation of password should be as per Instruction for creation of password. Please follow the instructions carefully. Please use the Internet Browser as suggested and it is difficult to login from some of the other browsers.
5) What should be done in case any payment has been made more than once?
Any additional payment will be refunded back to the candidates. In case of any non-payment of the due amount, applicants may visit University Help Desk.
6) When I try to login for choice filling/submission, it says wrong roll number/password, what may be problem(s)?
This can happen if Roll Number/Testing ID typed is incorrect or password typed is incorrect. Password is case sensitive, therefore use password which was created by user exactly same as typed while creating. In case password is forgotten, try to generate new password as per the given instructions.
7) If a candidate forgets his/her password,how to get a new password?
Whenever a candidate forgets his/her password he/she has to use the additional information given by him/her at the time of online registration to get a new password.
8) Can the candidate change his/her password?
Yes. The candidate can change his/her password.
9) Is it compulsory to have certificate in the name of the candidate in case of reserved category?
Yes. The reserved category certificate should be in the name of the candidate seeking admission. Certificate in the name of husband/ father/mother is not acceptable.
10) Is there any Management Quota in University School of Studies /Govt. Institutes?
There is no Management Quota in University Schools and Govt. Institutes.
List of Indraprastha University CET-BHMCT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|