Mar 16, 2017
May 21, 2017
May 28, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2017 - Application Steps
Eligibility for IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2017
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2017 Important Instructions
- The Candidate must carry his/her valid Admit Card for the concerned Entrance Test.
- He/She must occupy only his/her allotted seat as per his/her Roll Number in the seating arrangement made for the concerned Test.
- No Candidate will be allowed entry to the Test Hall after 30 minutes of the start of the Entrance Test.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Test Hall until the end of the Test.
- There is no provision to provide or permit a ‘writer’ in the Entrance Test except for blind candidates, who will be provided ‘writers’ on request.
- The Candidates shall be checked for any resource materials frequently and at random by the Invigilators and other staff conducting the Test, routinely and also on the slightest doubt.
- Calculators/watch calculators, electronic diary, pager, mobile phones, earphones, alarm clock, digital watches with memory, slide rule, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Also, carrying of licensed weapons, fire arms, tools which can be used as lethal weapons are not allowed in the examination hall.
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2017 Relaxation Policy
As per Government of India reservation norms, 15% percent and 7.5% of the total seats are reserved for scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) candidates respectively meeting IIMI's admission requirements; 27% seats are reserved for non- creamy layer - other backward classes (NC-OBC) candidates meeting IIMI's admission requirements. In addition, 3% seats are reserved for persons with disabilities (as per the provisions of Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995) meeting IIMI's admission requirements. The three categories of disabilities are:
(a) low vision/blindness,
b) hearing impairment
c) locomotor disability/cerebral palsy.
This provision is applicable if the candidate suffers from any of the listed disabilities to the extent of not less than 40% as certified by medical authority and as prescribed and explained in the said Act.
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) Application FAQ
1) What is the name of the programme and its duration?
Name of the programme is “Integrated Programme in Management” and it is a five?year regular and full-time academic (residential) programme.
2) What is the application procedure?
- Candidates seeking admissions to the five-year IPM of IIM Indore have to appear in the IPM Aptitude Test which will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
- Eligible candidates should submit their application online during the period Thursday, March 16, 2017 to Tuesday, April 18, 2017 and pay the online non? refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 1400 (Rupees Fourteen Hundred only for General and NC-OBC category) / Rs.700 (Rupees Seven Hundred only for SC, ST and PWD(DA) category).
- Candidates belonging to NC?OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA categories need to produce valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category. No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
3) What are the criteria for admission to the programme?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview. Any candidate who fails to appear in either Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) or Personal Interview or both shall not be considered for selection.
4) What is Written Ability Test (WAT)?
Written Ability Test (WAT) is administered only to those candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI). WAT is of 30 minutes duration and candidates are required to write an essay on the topic given for WAT. Essay will be assessed on the basis of candidate’s language ability, coherence and organisation, as well as the ideas and
5) When will the WAT be conducted?
WAT will be conducted on the date of Personal Interview (PI). Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Aptitude Test (AT) will have to appear for WAT and PI on the date mentioned in the communication sent to them.
6) Can International Applicants Apply for this Programme?
Yes International Applicants may apply for this Programme through SAT.
7) What is the definition of International Applicants?
- Definition of International Applicants Candidates such as i) Persons who are permanent citizens of a country other than India and residing outside India and ii) Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) who are not in India during Aptitude Test shall be considered as 'International Applicants'. To qualify as an NRI, a candidate should be an Indian passport holder who expects to live or study outside India for at least 12 months between January 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- The candidates seeking admission as an NRI should produce with the application the certificate(s) from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of the country where the candidate stayed from January 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017 clearly stating the duration of stay.
List of IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|