Mar 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
IPU CET B.Tech 2016 Important Instructions
IPU CET B.Tech 2016 Relaxation Policy
IPU CET B.Tech Application FAQ
1) What is IPU-CET ?
Admission into the GGSIPU is done on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidate in the Common Entrance Test (CET).
2) What is the procedure for admission in GGSIPU?
- The admission in GGSIPU is on the basis of merit obtained in CET.
- Those who qualify CET are required to participate in the Counselling process for seeking admission, based on the candidate’s preferences and his/her merit in CET in the respective programmes given specific CET codes.
3) IPU-CET B.tech examination is conducted by whom?
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are primarily through Common Entrance Tests (CET) conducted by the University.
4) Can I apply for more than one CET/Course?
Yes. You have to fill a separate application form for other course.
5) If any mistake has happened while filling up the CET form, how can it be corrected?
In case of any mistake regarding DOB, spelling of names etc., the candidates need to submit an application in physical form at the Reception, Examination Branch, GGSIP University along with the applicable processing fee of Rs. 500/-. This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fee. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
6) What should be done in case any payment has been made more than once?
Any additional payment will be refunded back to the candidates. In case of any non-payment of the due amount, applicants may visit University Help Desk.
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the First Second week of April (onwards). You will have to log onto the IPU-CET website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
8) I have filled up the form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPUCET)-B.Tech Application form?
No change can be made at this stage in the application form. However, if the time is still left for filing up the online application form, the applicant can resubmit corrected application with the prescribed fee. In this case a new ID will be generated by the system. The fee paid previously will not be refunded. The latest application shall be treated as final.
9) Do I need to submit any document if pursuing course through distance learning mode?
In case of students who have passed the qualifying examination through distance/ open education system of any recognized university/ board/institution, the necessary documentary evidence related to location of his/her study centre i.e. study centre proof, certificate from the university/board imparting open/distance education certifying the location of study centre must be submitted at the time of verification of documents.
List of IPU CET B.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|