Feb 14, 2016
May 15, 2016
May 29, 2016
IPUCET BBA 2016 Important Instructions
IPUCET BBA Application FAQ
1) What is IPU CET BCA?
IPU CET is a national level examination conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, and is the qualifying examination for admissions to undergraduate computer application programmes in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
IPU CET BCA : University level common entrance test “IPU CET BCA ” is conducted to offer admission to qualifying candidate to Bachelor of Computer Applications course for the current academic year.
2) What is BCA Programme?
- The BCA programme provides student with necessary skill to make successful career as professional in competitive situation with satisfying jobs.
- Fast growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company's strategic plan.Companies which want to take advantage of the new information technologies and communication systems require expert professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produced by the interface between business and technology. BCA Course is an undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas ofcomputer apllications including the latest developments in the industry.
3) Who organizes IPU CET?
The IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) is a university level examination organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
4) What is the key strength of the BCA?
The curriculum of the BCA ensures that students are exposed to the latest information and knowledge in the Computer Science domains. BCA students are equipped to manage Computer Software and Hardware processes holistically.
5) When will be the IPU CET application form will be available?
The application form will be available from last week of January .
6) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
The application form along with the Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- plus service charge & taxes as applicable .
7) Which modes the payment can be done?
a)The mode of application is online.
b)The candiates need to log on to the official website and click on the link named "apply Online'.There,a detalied apllication form for the exam of IPUCET shall open that the candiates need to fill in. It shall ask the candidates to fill in the follwing details.
f)Date of Birth
i)Candidates must then submit the completed application form .
j)Then the candidates shall be required to pay the application fee by entering either through“E-Challan” or through “E-Payment ” option or by cash details.
k)After successfully submit application form take print out of it by given button.
l)Also, save it on your computer this is the proof of your filled application form Keep this form safe for future use.
8) What should be done in case any payment has been made more than once?
The payment will be refunded.
9) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of May. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on first week of May.
10) If any mistake has happened while filling up the CET form, how can it be corrected?
In case of any mistake regarding DOB, spelling of names etc., the candidates need to submit an application in physical form at the Reception, Examination Branch, GGSIP University along with the applicable processing fee of Rs. 500/-. This application must be submitted within 5 working days of the last date of form submission together with the applicable fee. After this no request for any correction shall be entertained.
11) What should be done in case any payment has been made more than once?
Any additional payment will be refunded back to the candidates. In case of any non-payment of the due amount, applicants may visit University Help Desk.
12) Can I apply for more than one programme/ IPU CET?
Yes. However, a separate application form has to be filled for each programme having distinct CET Codes.
13) What is the procedure for admission in GGSIPU?
The admission in GGSIPU is on the basis of merit obtained in CET. The dates for inviting application for appearing in CET are advertised through newspaper and notifications uploaded on the University website.The process for issue of notification for inviting application for CET has commenced.Those who qualify CET are required to participate in the Counselling process for seeking admission, based on the candidate’s preferences and his/her merit in CET in the respective programmes given specific CET codes.
14) Do I need to submit any document if pursuing course through distance learning mode?
In case of students who have passed the qualifying examination through distance/ open education system of any recognized university/ board/institution, the necessary documentary evidence related to location of his/her study centre i.e. study centre proof, certificate from the university imparting open/distance education certifying the location of study centre must be submitted at the time of verification of documents.
15) How to obtain the admit card of the exam?
The admit card may be obtained from the official website of the university.
List of IPUCET BBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|