Jan 30, 2016
Apr 28, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
IPUCET MBA 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for IPUCET MBA 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are primarily through Common Entrance tests (CET).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for IPUCET MBA 2016
Any recognized Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Age- For all other Post Graduate Programmers where entry qualification is graduation As on 01.08.2016 candidate should not be beyond 36 years.
Marks- at least 50 % marks in Bachelor's Degree.
IPUCET MBA 2016 Important Instructions
- No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding declaration of results and commencement of counselling/ admission. Result will be declared on University Website (http://www.ipu.ac.in). Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions will be notified prior to commencement of respective counselling, on the University Website (http://www.ipu.ac.in).
- The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET. The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET will not be declared.
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of application.
- In all communications regarding submission of application or otherwise related to admissions, the copy of the application form must be submitted as otherwise the communication would be deemed incomplete and no processing would be performed on the communication, without any notice to the applicant.
- There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in his/her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%.
- The list of documents required shall be informed through the detailed counselling schedule as notified on the University website(http://ipu.ac.in).
- The candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- Write the complete e-mail address and phone number in the form carefully. Please note that this e-mail address and phone number may be used by the University for future communication.
- The nomenclature of degrees to the admitted programmes of studies shall be as per the notification of the University Grants Commission for “Specification of Degrees”.
- No admitted student pursuing a programme of study from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is allowed to pursue any other (2 nd or more) degree / diploma programme of study from any University including GGSIPU. If at any stage it found that an admitted student has registered for more than one programme of study in GGSIPU or any other University, the admission of such a candidate shall be cancelled from all programmes of studies of GGSIPU.
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission to any programme of study and/or any institution (including the University Schools of Studies) affiliated to the University, shall be bound by the conditions as laid down in this admission brochure; and the rules and regulations as enshrined in the University Act, Statutes, Ordinances, notifications and guidelines issued from time to time.
- For formats of self-declaration / affidavits / undertakings required at the time of admissions, all candidates are advised to see PART – B of the Admission Brochure.
- All admitted students to any programme / institution (affiliated institutions of the University and / or University Schools of Studies) and their parents/guardian shall have to give an affidavit/ undertaking for not indulging in any Ragging during the tenure of the student in the University.
- The guidelines specified in this admission brochure are without prejudice to any measures undertaken by the University in compliance of any law or directions of the Hon'ble Courts; or any directions / notifications of the Government of NCT of Delhi and / or Government of India.
IPUCET MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
List of IPUCET MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Ambala||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Punjab||Jalandhar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Udaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|