Feb 09, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2016 Important Instructions
ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) Application FAQ
1) How to Apply ISI Admission Test ?
- Visit the official website of ISI .
- Register as a new user and create an account.
- Login into the account.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Submit, verify and confirm the application form.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline method.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
2) In which formats can I upload the scanned images?
3) Which documents are required to be uploaded in the application form?
Scanned images of photograph & signature.
4) What is the admission procedure?
Selection is based on the performance in written test and interview. Past academic records may also be taken into consideration. The admission test will comprise multiple-choice and/or descriptive questions on basic Mathematics.
5) Can I make payment through offline mode?
Yes, you can make payment through SBI bank challan.
6) There is any need to send the printed application form?
Only in case of PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics programme.
7) What is the ISI Admission Test?
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) organizes an entrance exam know as ISI to screen candidates for admission in various degree programmes. ISI offers various UG, PG, PhD programme in the field of Statistics, Science & Technology. This institution has four campuses situated in Chennai, Tezpur, Delhi and Bangalore. Every year, the ISI entrance exam conducted in the month of May.
8) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
9) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in Second week of April (onwards). You will have to log onto the ISI website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
10) What should I do if I do not receive the ISI admit card by the time of the examination?
In case you do not receive the Admit Card, you should make it a point to report the same immediately to the Admissions Officer. If you do not receive the Admit Card, before the examination date, he / she would have to meet ISI Representative one day before the examination at the centre with a copy of the application form and two attested pass-port size photographs, identical to the one affixed in the application form. All enquiries pertaining to the Admit Card without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
List of ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|