Feb 08, 2017
May 07, 2017
May 14, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2017
Digital images of the photograph and the signature of the applicant must be in any of the formats BMP/gif/png/jpg/jpeg, with sizes as specified below:
- Applicant’s Photo: 600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height), maximum permissible image size being 50KB,
- Applicant’s Signature: 800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height), maximum permissible image size being 30KB.
- The applicant must initially register at the ISI Admission Portal and create a login account, followed by the filling up of the application form and upload of the photograph and signature.
- After completion of the application at the ISI Admission Portal, the applicant will be directed to the State Bank Collect website for fee payment.
- However, the payment of application fee can be done ONLY after two working days from the date of completion of the application at the ISI Admission Portal.
- The applicant will need APPLICATION NO. and DATE OF BIRTH information for payment of application fee.
- APPLICATION NO. can be retrieved after selecting ADMISSION STATUS link of the ISI Admission Portal.
Eligibility for ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2017
ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2017 Important Instructions
- Applicants are advised to study the prospectus carefully and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for admission to the course/fellowship for which they are applying.
- If at any stage it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility conditions or the information furnished in the application is incorrect, the application will be canceled.
- Those who have completed or are due to complete the qualifying examinations for which results are not yet published may also apply for admission; if selected, their admission to a course or fellowship will be provisional pending the announcement of results.
- In such cases, however, their applications will be canceled if the final examinations are not completed before 01 July 2016.
- This date may be relaxed by the Institute in the case of candidates with outstanding academic record and performance in the selection tests and interviews.
ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) Application FAQ
1) How to Apply ISI Admission Test ?
- Visit the official website of ISI .
- Register as a new user and create an account.
- Login into the account.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Submit, verify and confirm the application form.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline method.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
2) In which formats can I upload the scanned images?
3) Which documents are required to be uploaded in the application form?
Scanned images of photograph & signature.
4) What is the admission procedure?
Selection is based on the performance in written test and interview. Past academic records may also be taken into consideration. The admission test will comprise multiple-choice and/or descriptive questions on basic Mathematics.
5) Can I make payment through offline mode?
Yes, you can make payment through SBI bank challan.
6) There is any need to send the printed application form?
Only in case of PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics programme.
7) What is the ISI Admission Test?
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) organizes an entrance exam know as ISI to screen candidates for admission in various degree programmes. ISI offers various UG, PG, PhD programme in the field of Statistics, Science & Technology. This institution has four campuses situated in Chennai, Tezpur, Delhi and Bangalore. Every year, the ISI entrance exam conducted in the month of May.
8) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
9) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in Second week of April (onwards). You will have to log onto the ISI website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
10) What should I do if I do not receive the ISI admit card by the time of the examination?
In case you do not receive the Admit Card, you should make it a point to report the same immediately to the Admissions Officer. If you do not receive the Admit Card, before the examination date, he / she would have to meet ISI Representative one day before the examination at the centre with a copy of the application form and two attested pass-port size photographs, identical to the one affixed in the application form. All enquiries pertaining to the Admit Card without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
List of ISI Admission Test (PGDCA) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Guwahati||Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Tezpur||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Surat||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Cochin||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Nagpur||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|Manipur||Imphal||Pen & Paper|
|Mizoram||Aizawl||Pen & Paper|
|Nagaland||Dimapur||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||Pen & Paper|
|Tripura||Agartala||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Durgapur||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kharagpur||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Dibrugarh||Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Silchar||Pen & Paper|
|Meghalaya||Shillong||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Malda||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|