ITM University National Entrance & ScholarshipTest (NEST)-B.Pharm (ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm - 2016)
Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm 2016 Important Instructions
ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm Application FAQ
1) Where is ITM University located?
ITM University located in Gwalior Which is under in the state of Madhya Pradesh, N.H.-75,Jhansi Road Gwalior,(M.P.) 474001.
2) When did ITM University/Universe come into existence?
ITM Universe Gwalior has been established in 1997 by Samta lok Sansthan & ITM University Gwalior has been established under the State Act of Madhya Pradesh and 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
3) How do I get to ITM University/Gwalior from my Hometown?
Gwalior is well connected by Train,road and air to all major cities of India,Indian Railway main tracks to Mumbai,Chennai,Hyderabad,Banglore,Indore,Pune etc.run along this part of Highway.
4) Where can I find a Map giving ITM University location?
ITM University location can be sighted on Google Earth.
5) Where can I Obtain the application form?
- Go to the Official website of ITM University, Gwalior for online submission of application form.
- Students can download Application Form for free from the Official website of ITM University, Gwalior.
6) How do I contact the University?
Address:- AH-43 Bypass, Jhansi Road, Gwalior – 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Contact no.:- 0751-2440057/65/59
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org and go to official website.
7) What is the mode of payment to deposit the fee?
The amount may be submitted in cash/by DD and may be deposited directly in the University or online facility available in official website.
8) How Many Schools/Colleges are there at ITM University?
All the teaching and research programmes of ITM are conducted at its 1O Schools dealing in different disciplines. These include the Schools of Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, Management, Education, Nursing, physical Science, library & info sciences ,commerce, medical and paramedical sciences, computer applications.
9) How will I be contacted after filling up my application form?
- After filling up the application form, the student will have to seek payment options.
- After the fee is successfully received by ITM and all formalities are fulfilled, the student will be emailed their login details along with a greeting.
- Following which the student will be greeted by ITM’s support team for having successfully enrolled in the program.
- The student will also receive a welcome kit which will again reinforce the login details, printed brochures .
10) If I need information about admission details of all the procedures for applying to ITM University programmes, whom should I contact?
You can call the counseling cell of ITM University (0751-2440057/59/65,0751-3921000),ITM University also keeps advertising in all leading newspapers from time to time regarding admission to its varied programmes.You can visit also visit the official website for updates.
11) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from First week of June(onwards) . You will have to log onto the ITM website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
12) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id if one opts for online application?
Yes. The email containing link to confirm your email-ID will only be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
List of ITM University (NEST)-B.Pharm 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place