Dec 13, 2015
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
ITM University (NEST)-B.Tech. 2016 Important Instructions
ITM University (NEST)-B.Tech. Application FAQ
1) Where is ITM University located?
ITM University located in Gwalior Which is under in the state of Madhya Pradesh, N.H.-75,Jhansi Road Gwalior,(M.P.) 474001.
2) How do I get to ITM University/Gwalior from my Hometown?
Gwalior is well connected by Train,road and air to all major cities of India,Indian Railway main tracks to Mumbai,Chennai,Hyderabad,Banglore,Indore,Pune etc.run along this part of Highway.
3) When did ITM University/Universe come into existence?
ITM Universe Gwalior has been established in 1997 by Samta lok Sansthan & ITM University Gwalior has been established under the State Act of Madhya Pradesh and 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
4) Where can I find a Map giving ITM University location?
ITM University location can be sighted on Google Earth.
5) Where can I Obtain the application form?
- Go to the Official website of ITM University, Gwalior for online submission of application form.
- Students can download Application Form for free from the Official website of ITM University, Gwalior.
6) What is the mode of payment to deposit the fee?
The amount may be submitted in:-
Online Mode of Payment:
- Option 1: E-transfer using Credit Card/Debit Card (payment gateway)
- Option 2: Bank to Bank Credit Card/Debit Card (payment gateway)E-Transfer(Net Banking) .
Offline Mode of Payment:
- Option 1: Cash Deposit at the University Campus.
- Option 2: Demand Draft / Pay Order
Note:-Demand Draft / Pay Order
- An applicant can submit the Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favour of ITM University payable at Gwalior and must have applicants name, computer generated Registration ID .
- For Registration ID please check your E-mail account after finish registration process .
7) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
Application Fee is Rs. 1000 .
8) How will I be contacted after filling up my application form?
- After filling up the application form, the student will have to seek payment options.
- After the fee is successfully received by ITM and all formalities are fulfilled, the student will be emailed their login details along with a greeting.
- Following which the student will be greeted by ITM’s support team for having successfully enrolled in the program.
- The student will also receive a welcome kit which will again reinforce the login details, printed brochures .
9) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of June. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on First week of June.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from First week of June(onwards) . You will have to log onto the ITM website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
11) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at Gwalior cities.
12) If I need information about admission details of all the procedures for applying to ITM University programmes, whom should I contact?
You can call the counseling cell of ITM University (0751-2440057/59/65,0751-3921000),ITM University also keeps advertising in all leading newspapers from time to time regarding admission to its varied programmes.You can visit also visit the official website for updates.
13) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id if one opts for online application?
YES. The email containing link to confirm your email-ID will only be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
14) I have forgotten my password that I had given during registration. What should I do?
You can retrieve your password using the ‘Oops! I forgot my password’ link provided on the login page. This password can be retrieved maximum twice.
List of ITM University (NEST)-B.Tech. 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior||Pen & Paper|