May 01, 2017
May 25, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 16, 2017
JMI MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative JMI MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||May 25, 2017|
|Test Date||Jun 04, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jun 04, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Jun 03, 2017|
|Registration End Date||May 30, 2017|
|Test End Date||Jun 04, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jun 16, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||May 01, 2017|
How to Apply for JMI MBA 2017
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA MANAGEMENT (POST- GRADUATION) entrance test for MBA.
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
JMI MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
RESERVATION OF SEATS
- Candidates seeking admission under reserved category can apply for reservation under ONE category only and shall be required to fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions of the Program.
- Relaxation in minimum prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examination for admission to a Program shall be permissible only under one relaxation criteria.
- If a reserved category candidate qualifies the Entrance Test for admission under the General category,he/she shall be considered under the General category as well as the claimed reserved category. However, the admission to such candidate shall be given under one category only based on his/her standing in the
- merit list.
Vide Judgement dated 22.2.2011 in Case No. 1443 of 2006 (along with connected petitions), the Jamia Millia Islamia has been declared a Minority Educational Institution under Article 30 (1) of the Constitution of India read with Section 2 (g) of the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions Act by the Commission. As aconsequence thereof, the University shall provide for the following reservations:
- 30% of the total number of seats in each Program shall be earmarked for Muslim applicants.
- 10% of the total number of seats in each Program shall be earmarked for Women applicants who areMuslims.
- 10% of the total number of seats in each Program shall be earmarked for “Other Backward Classes” (OBCs)and Scheduled Tribes who are Muslims, as per the list notified by the Central Government.
Persons with Disabilities
3% seats in all Programs in Jamia Millia Islamia shall be reserved for physically challenged persons in accordance with the provisions of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full
Prospectus http://jmi.ac.in Participation) Act, 1995 under the following categories (to the extent of 1% each, and interchangeable intra in case of non availability of eligible applicants):
- Blindness/low vision;
- Hearing impairment;
- Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy.
- Unless and otherwise provided, only such candidates shall be considered under this category who are suffering from not less than 40% of disability as certified by a competent medical authority.
- Provided that in the Faculty of Dentistry, candidates with only locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% will be considered. In case of unavailability of such candidates, unfilled seats in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% before they are included in the annual sanctioned seats for General Category candidates as per the D.C.I. Gazette notification.
Internal (Jamia) Students
5% seats in all Undergraduate Degree/Diploma/Certificate Programs shall be filled by internal students of Jamia who have passed their qualifying examination (X or XII) from Jamia Schools as regular students.
Seats in various courses shall be reserved or special provisions be made for outstanding players and procedure shall be adopted for the purpose of admission as per details given below or as may be decided from time to time by the Majlis-i-Talimi (Academic Council):
- The Office of the Director, Physical Education may be contacted for any admission related queries.
- Candidates seeking admission under sports category must have represented at International / National/State/Regional/University (in the tournaments organized by Association of Indian Universities) Level in the game they are claiming admission.
- At the time of submission of admission form under sports category, a trial slip containing the photograph of the player shall be issued which the candidate must bring at the time of the trial.
- Relaxation to the extent of 5% of marks in aggregate or in the subject concerned, as the case may be, will be given to such candidates.
- Such candidates shall be considered for admission by the Shaikhul Jamia (Vice-Chancellor) over and above the seats allotted to each course on the recommendation of the Games & Sports Committee.
- Candidates selected under sports category shall have to give a self-attested undertaking for their conduct/participation in practice/representing the university team at the time of admission.
- All the original sports certificates shall be kept in the custody of Office of the Games and Sports for at least one year.
- Admission under sports category is limited to the following games: Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Hockey, Shooting, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball and Wrestling.
List of JMI MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|