May 13, 2016
Jun 08, 2016
Jun 14, 2016
Jul 04, 2016
DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA 2016 Important Instructions
DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA Application FAQ
1) In online portal, can two candidates apply from the same account?
No, only a single candidate can apply from an account for UG Admissions.
2) From where can I get information about admission?
You can get information about admission from the following sources:
- University website
- University Information Centre-
- Phone no. 011-27006900/155215
- You can visit help desk conducted by the office of Dean Student’s welfare in Room no: 5, 1st floor, Conference Center, opp. Botany department, North Campus.
- University conducts Open days before the admission process begins.
3) Can I fill online registration form even if I have compartment in class XII?
Yes, you can fill online registration form even if you have compartment in class XII. You will get admission only if you fulfill the minimum eligibility condition/meeting cut off list of that course/college during stipulated period.
4) I have registered online on the DU website, do I still need to fill up the offline form?
No, there’s no offline form.
5) I have provided incorrect information while filling up the online registration form and also paid the online registration fees. What shall I do?
After payment of the online registration fee, corrections, additions, deletions etc. in any manner shall not be allowed in the registration form. The candidates are, therefore, advised to fill their forms carefully. Incorrect form will be summarily rejected. However, an applicant can start afresh by online registering again using new registration id and password and applicant will need to submit online registration fee again.
6) Can an applicant for an Under-graduate Honours Course be considered for admission in the non-Honours Programme in the same College or not?
Applicants are required to apply for all programmes/courses in which he or she intends to apply for admission. His/her admission shall be considered w.r.t. the programmes/courses applied for. Applicants are therefore advised to fill up the Online Registration Form for all the programme/courses where the applicants wish to apply for admission.
7) Is it important to have caste or tribe certificate in the name of candidate?
Yes, if you are applying under any reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH, then you must have Caste/Tribe/PwD certificate in the name of candidate. The OBC certificate must also specify that candidates belong to non-creamy layer and caste is listed in the Central Government list.
8) My result is yet to be declared, Can I still submit online registration form?
Yes, you can submit the online registration form by darkening the appropriate circle of result awaited under result section, however you have to fulfill the minimum eligibility condition/meeting cut off list of that course/college during stipulated period.
9) Can I apply in multiple courses in an online form?
Yes, you can apply in multiple courses in one form.
10) Can I change my Centre of Entrance Examination after I’ve completed the online registration form?
No, you can choose any one of the six cities for appearing in the entrance examination via online registration. Once you’ve completed the entire online registration process, the chosen center will not be changed.
List of DU JAT - BBE, BBS and BFIA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|