Mar 01, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
JSAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for JSAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Jindal Global Business School Admission Test (JAT).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for JSAT 2016
A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination or equivalent.
Marks- minimum of 60% aggregate marks
JSAT 2016 Important Instructions
1) On Successful registration, Your Application Number will be flashed on the screen. The candidates should note down the Application Number as same will be reqiured for future communication.
2) The candidate can deposit the Entrance Test Fee either Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or Demand Draft(DD) in the any branch of the designated bank.For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGBS Admissions Office.
3) After submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to take printout of application form (it will be also mailed to the applicant's registered email address).
4) For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGBS Admissions Office.
5) You can check the status of your application on our website.
JSAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
JSAT Application FAQ
1) What is assessed in the Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT)?
The Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) is conducted to assess the candidate’s ability to cope with the 5-year Integrated BBA-MBA Programme.
2) Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) examination is conducted by whom?
Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) is shortly known as JSAT is conducted by Jindal Global University (JGU).
3) How do we apply for the Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT)?
You have to apply online to appear for the Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT).
4) What is the fee to appear for the JSAT?
The fee to appear for the JSAT is Rs.3000/- (Indian Rupees Three Thousand Only) .
5) How do we make payment of the fee?
The candidate can make the payment online, demand draft. The demand draft has to be in the name of O.P. Jindal Global University payable at Sonipat.
6) Where do we send the demand draft?
The demand draft has to be sent to the following address by Speed post/Courier to:
Jindal Global Business School
Sonipat Narela Road Near Jagdishpur Village Sonipat Haryana – 131001. NCR of Delhi (India).
Ph: 1800-123-4343 | Fax: 91-130-3057888
The candidate has to mention his name, phone number, address and email id on an A4 size paper while sending the demand draft by courier/speed post.
7) How do we know whether our application has been received and accepted?
An email will be sent to you once we receive the payment to appear for the JSAT.
8) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of MAY. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on 7th May 2017.
9) Where will the exam centers be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at Sonipat city.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the First week of MAY (onwards). You will have to log onto the JGU website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from a website .
11) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
12) If I got Blank/Zero Registration No after submission of Jindal Global Business Admission Test (JSAT) application form then what I should do?
It means that the application form has not been submitted successfully and you are required to apply afresh.
13) I have filled up the form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT)Application form?
No change can be made at this stage in the application form. However, if the time is still left for filing up the online application form, the applicant can resubmit corrected application with the prescribed fee. In this case, a new ID will be generated by the system. The fee paid previously will not be refunded. The latest application shall be treated as final
14) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No , you cannot make a spot registration on the day of the exam.
15) Could I Submission of Application Form through On line?
Yes ,you can Submitted the Application Form through On-line.
16) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
17) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. you are not allowed.
18) Can I change my test centre?
No, you cannot change the test center.
19) Can I apply for more than one programme ?
Yes. However, you need to fill a separate application form for it.
List of JSAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|