Mar 01, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
JAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for JAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Jindal Global Business School Admission Test (JAT).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for JAT 2016
A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination or equivalent.
Marks- minimum of 60% aggregate marks
JAT 2016 Important Instructions
1) On Successful registration, Your Application Number will be flashed on the screen. The candidates should note down the Application Number as same will be reqiured for future communication.
2) The candidate can deposit the Entrance Test Fee either Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or Demand Draft(DD) in the any branch of the designated bank.For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGBS Admissions Office.
3) After submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to take printout of application form (it will be also mailed to the applicant's registered email address).
4) For applicants submitting details on the Demand Draft, the completed form printout along with the Demand Draft must be sent to JGBS Admissions Office.
5) You can check the status of your application on our website.
JAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
List of JAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|