Mar 01, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 29, 2016
JAT 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative JAT 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||May 01, 2016|
|Test Date||May 08, 2016|
|Test Start Date||May 08, 2016|
|Admit Card End Date||May 07, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Mar 25, 2016|
|Test End Date||May 08, 2016|
|Test Results Date||May 29, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Mar 01, 2016|
How to Apply for JAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Jindal Global Business School Admission Test (JAT).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
JAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
List of JAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|