JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -BBA(Hotel Management) (JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -BBA(Hotel Management) - 2017)
May 07, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 11, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -BBA(Hotel Management) 2017 - Application Steps
Eligibility for JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -BBA(Hotel Management) 2017
A Candidate who has secured 50% (40% for SC/ST Candidates) in Higher Secondary Part-II examination 10+2 Pattern of the Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education or an examination recognized as equivalent thereof or possesses the higher qualification.
Sixty-Seven percent (67%) of the total seats in The BBA (HM) shall be filled in the open merit category and Thirty-Three percent (33%) of the total seats shall be filled in the reserved categories as per the norms and the statutes governing the BBA (HM) program of the University.
Marks- At Least 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -BBA(Hotel Management) 2017 Important Instructions
- Once the JUET Entrance application form is submitted online, the system will generate a challan form pre- printed with the candidate's details.
- Detailed Advertisement/s can be seen on the Official website.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification and prospectus carefully.
- The candidate must evaluate his/her eligibility for the respective category.
JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -BBA(Hotel Management) Application FAQ
1) What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of candidates trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 30 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
2) Whether educational / community certificates are required to be attached along with registration?
No. Supported certificates are not required to be attached along with registration. These certificates will be verified for the JUET qualified candidates after the declaration of result / counseling.
3) Can a candidate who is awaiting final result apply for the JUET?
Yes. A candidate must have passed / appeared in the qualifying examination.
4) When was University of Jammu established?
The The University of Jammu was established in the year 1969.
5) What to do if photograph and signature are not getting uploaded or Can the photograph and signature be uploaded at some later stage?
Please check the size of photograph (30 to 100 KB) and signature (30 to 100 KB) and format of files must be JPG or JPEG.
6) I did not take print out of the payment challan after registration. Can I take it on a later date?
Yes. The print out of the payment challan can be taken at a later date on “Login” and input the fields, as required. This option will be available only till the date mentioned in the notification. But it is advisable to take the print out instantly.
7) I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of e-mail ID provided and policy of your e-mail service provider. They sometimes accept and sometimes divert such emails under bulk or spam mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our application. In case of Govt. / official / company e-mail Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response emails. “REGISTRATION NO.” is also sent by SMS to mobile number of the candidate given in the application. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible for non-receipt of email / SMS.
8) What should I do if I forget my password?
If you forget or miss your Registration no. and password, use “Forget Password” link option on the “Applicant Login” page. Fill all necessary information to get your registration No. and Password.
9) How do I know that my application is registered successfully?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” The same will be sent through an email to email ID & SMS to mobile number of the candidate given in the application.
10) How do I know that my application is accepted for JUET?
Successful Registration details will be sent through an email to your email ID & SMS to your mobile number given in the application. You should fill complete form and download Fee challan and filled application Form. Your form will be accepted after your fee is confirmed by the bank.
11) Whether a candidate can register again if he has given any wrong information previously?
No. In application once submitted, no changes can be made. However an Edit option will be activated for editing such mistakes.
12) Will the University send me my Admit Card by post?
No. Only soft copy of Admit Card can be downloaded from the website using Registration number and input the fields, as required. Please visit the website regularly for updates.
13) I have printed the Fee Challan. Where do I deposit the FEE and by when it can be deposited?
You can pay your FEE in CASH at the J & K Bank branches. It should be paid on or before last date as mentioned on the challan.
List of JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -BBA(Hotel Management) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Leh||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Udhampur||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Rajouri||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Kathua||Online|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Poonch||Online|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place