May 09, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
JUET- PGDBM 2016 - Application Steps
Eligibility for JUET- PGDBM 2016
A Candidate must have Passed/Appeared in the final year of Bachelor Degree examination in any stream.
Marks- At Least Bachelor's degree
Relaxation Policy (if any)- As per Govt policy
JUET- PGDBM 2016 Important Instructions
- Once the JUET Entrance application form is submitted online, the system will generate a challan form pre- printed with the candidate's details.
- Detailed Advertisement/s can be seen on the website:-( http://juet.in).
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification and prospectus carefully.
- The candidate must evaluate his/her eligibility for the respective category.
JUET- PGDBM 2016 Relaxation Policy
Fee relaxation is there for SC & ST cadidates besides sear reservation as per Govt rule.
JUET- PGDBM Application FAQ
1) What is the website address for JUET ?
The detailed Prospectus and link for applying online is available at the website.
2) How to apply for JUET?
Mode of payment:-Through Jammu & kashmir Bank Challan
- Candidates will be required to apply online exclusively through the website at once the JUET entrance application form is submitted online,the system will generate a challan form pre-mitted with the candidate's details.
- The candidate's are required to pay the requisite fee at any of designated branches of the Jammu & kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest of him/her through offline mode.
- The applicants are requested to positively collect hard-copy of JUET Brochure form the J&K Bank Ltd. at the time of payment of requisite fee.
- On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan, the process for the online application will be completed.
3) What is the cost of application form?
The application fee for the JUET to be charged from the candidate is 650/- for General Category and 550/- for SC/ST.
4) How do I know that my application is registered successfully?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” The same will be sent through an email to email ID & SMS to mobile number of the candidate given in the application.
5) How do I know that my application is accepted for JUET?
Successful Registration details will be sent through an email to your email ID & SMS to your mobile number given in the application. You should fill complete form and download Fee challan and filled application Form. Your form will be accepted after your fee is confirmed by the bank.
6) What to do if photograph and signature are not getting uploaded or Can the photograph and signature be uploaded at some later stage?
Please check the size of photograph (30 to 100 KB) and signature (30 to 100 KB) and format of files must be JPG or JPEG. No, the photograph and signature are to be uploaded at the time of registration only.
7) I have printed the Fee Challan. Where do I deposit the FEE and by when it can be deposited?
You can pay your FEE in CASH at the J & K Bank branches. It should be paid on or before last date as mentioned on the challan.
8) I did not take print out of the payment challan after registration. Can I take it on a later date?
Yes. The print out of the payment challan can be taken at a later date on “Login” and input the fields, as required. This option will be available only till the date mentioned in the notification. But it is advisable to take the print out instantly.
9) I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of e-mail ID provided and policy of your e-mail service provider. They sometimes accept and sometimes divert such emails under bulk or spam mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our application. In case of Govt. / official / company e-mail Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response emails. “REGISTRATION NO.” is also sent by SMS to mobile number of the candidate given in the application. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible for non-receipt.
10) What should I do if I forget my password?
If you forget or miss your Registration no. and password, use “Forget Password” link option on the “Applicant Login” page. Fill all necessary information to get your registration No. and Password.
11) Whether educational / community certificates are required to be attached along with registration?
No. Supported certificates are not required to be attached along with registration. These certificates will be verified for the JUET qualified candidates after the declaration of result / counseling.
12) Whether a candidate can register again if he has given any wrong information previously?
No. In application once submitted, no changes can be made. However an Edit option will be activated for editing such mistakes.
13) Will the University send me my Admit Card by post?
No. Only softcopy of Admit Card can be downloaded from the website using Registration number and input the fields, as required. Please visit the website regularly for updates.
14) What are the entrance test centres for JUET?
JUET shall be conducted at the following Centres:
NOTE: THE EXAMINATION CENTRE ONCE OPTED BY THE CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE CHANGED AT THE LATER STAGE.
15) What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of candidates trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 30 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
List of JUET- PGDBM 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Pen & Paper|