Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Karnataka PGCET -
Pen & Paper | National Level Exam
Application Fee - General / OBC - Rs.650 | SC / ST - Rs.500
May 24, 2017
May 24, 2017
Admit Card Date
Jun 20, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
Jul 02, 2017
Jul 02, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Karnataka PGCET 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2017
- The Candidate/parents shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission in College or Institution.
- For the latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the KEA Website in until the completion of the final round of counseling.
- Candidates/parents are advised to visit KEA Website.
- At least twice in a day for the latest news/updates and also check their mobile/e-mail as in the case of urgency KEA may send the information/communications.
- KEA will reserve the right to withdraw any such admission made at any point of time which is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria /regulations fixed by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Eligibility for Karnataka PGCET 2017
A candidate who has passed Recognised Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3 years duration examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects including languages in all the years of the Degree Examination is eligible for admission to MBA courses. (45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I of Karnataka candidates) (Reservation is applicable only for Karnataka Candidates)
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Important Instructions
- All candidates are directed to see the website of KEA .in atleast twice every day for updates. Likewise the instruction / information will also be sent to the mobile number furnished by the candidates in the online application form. KEAor the Government shall not be responsible for any action / consequence resulting due to non-diligent follow up of notices, notifications and publications appearing on the KEAwebsite on CET- by the Candidates.
- The candidates must compulsorily verify their qualifying examination marks printed on the result sheets without fail, if there is any discrepancy with reference to qualifying examination marks, the same should be brought to the notice of this office immediately for assignment of new ranks, if necessary.
- If the qualifying examination marks of the candidates change after revaluation or re-totaling then the candidates are required to submit a copy of the latest marks card indicating the change in marks if any to the KEAfor assignment of revised / new rank.
- All the candidates (GM, SC, ST Category – I, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category candidates) must compulsorily produce the STUDYCERTIFICATE (wherever necessary) obtained from the head of the institution where the candidate has passed the 10th standard / SSLC examination, by mentioning the Standards, Academic years, Mother Tongue as per the admission register of the institution.
- KEAwill allot the seats ONLINE in the order of merit and based on the priority of options obtained from the candidates. Candidates have to enter the options of their choice on the specified URL at KEAWebsite on their own arrangements. Candidates will have the choice to enter as many number of options as they desire. Candidates may note that they should enter their options carefully by following the prescribed procedures.
- According to the candidate's final option entry, college and course will be allotted. The candidate has to report to the finally allotted college /course compulsorily and candidate does not have the right to admit to the previous college and course selected. Therefore, he/she is advised to enter their options carefully.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Relaxation Policy
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as the reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the finally submitted online Application.
- Proof of fee paid
- 2-3 copies of identical Photograph that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail address entered in the online application form are his/her own as in the case of urgency KEA may send information/communications by SMS or mail on given the mobile number and mailing ID only.
- A candidate who desires to claim a seat reserved for caste / category groups, viz., SC, ST Category-1, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B should produce the “Income and Caste Certificate” issued by the Tahasildar of the concerned Taluk. If a candidate makes a claim in his / her PGCET Application under any of the Caste-Category groups, KEA will not verify the claim at the initial stage.
- However when the candidate attends the document verification process on the prescribed date the candidate has to produce the required Income and Caste Certificate as claimed in the
- application form, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to verify their documents under that particular Caste / Category.
- Any request for allowing the candidate to verify the documents under that particular Caste / Category with a permission to produce the Income and Caste Certificate subsequently / or later date or day will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidate who claims Reservation Caste Category and other reservation benefits in PGCET online application form are advised to attend document verification with the relevant certificates/documents.
List of Karnataka PGCET 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|