May 24, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
Jul 02, 2017
Jul 23, 2017
Karnataka PGCET 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative Karnataka PGCET 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jun 20, 2017|
|Test Date||Jul 02, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jul 02, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Jul 02, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jun 12, 2017|
|Test End Date||Jul 02, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jul 23, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||May 24, 2017|
How to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2017
1. Candidates can apply for PGCET only “Online”.
2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the Official Website.
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing KEA Official Website Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin and on the KEA Official Website.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on KEA Website Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
5.Candidates must retain the following documents with them as the reference for future correspondence.
(i) At least three printouts of the finally submitted online Application.
(ii) Proof of fee paid
(iii) 2-3 copies of identical Photograph that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
6. (a) Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail address entered in the online application form are his/her own as in the case of urgency KEA may send information/communications by SMS or mail on given the mobile number and mailing ID only.
(b) The Candidate/parents shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the On-Line Application Form.
7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission in College or Institution.
8. For the latest updates,candidates must remain in touch with the KEA Website in till the completion of the final round of counseling.
9. Candidates/parents are advised to visit KEA Website (http://kea.kar.nic.in) at least twice in a day for the latest news / updates and also check their mobile / e-mail as in the case of urgency KEA may send the information / communications.
10. KEA will reserve the right to withdraw any such admission made at any point of time which is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria /regulations fixed by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Relaxation Policy
- A candidate who desires to claim a seat reserved for caste / category groups, viz., SC, ST Category-1, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B should produce the “Income and Caste Certificate” issued by the Tahasildar of the concerned Taluk. If a candidate makes a claim in his / her PGCET Application under any of the Caste-Category groups,KEA will not verify the claim at the initial stage.
- However when the candidate attends the document verification process on the prescribed date the candidate has to produce the required Income and Caste Certificate as claimed in the
- application form, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to verify their documents under that particular Caste / Category.
- Any request for allowing the candidate to verify the documents under that particular Caste / Category with a permission to produce the Income and Caste Certificate subsequently / or later date or day will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidate who claims Reservation Caste Category and other reservation benefits in PGCET online application form are advised to attend document verification with the relevant certificates/documents.
List of Karnataka PGCET 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|