Apr 10, 2016
Apr 23, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
KEE B.Tech 2016 Important Instructions
KEE B.Tech Application FAQ
1) WHAT IS KEE?
Karunya University conducts Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination (KEE) for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes. KEE is a all India level online examination which is conducted for admissions in Coimbatore campus.
2) How can I reach the Karunya University campus?
Check the map on the bottom of the Admissions Website for Driving Directions to Karunya University.
3) How to apply for KEE ?
Candidates can apply online.
4) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id if one opts for online application?
YES. The email containing link to confirm your email-ID will only be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
5) I have forgotten my password that I had given during registration. What should I do?
You can retrieve your password using the ‘Oops! I forgot my password’ link provided on the login page. This password can be retrieved maximum twice.
6) I have made a mistake while entering some data in my application form. How can I edit/correct it?
The link for editing the application form will be made available on the website in the last week of April and then you can edit the required fields.
7) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
List of KEE B.Tech 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|